muslim lady at walmart

patientfrog

patientfrog

NEET Royalty
Apr 21, 2022
just went to walmart to buy some some stuff. i needed some batteries, so a muslim lady worked there was walking by at the time(pretty easy to tell she was by her dress). I asked if they had any batteries. She gave me an incredulous look and said they had no batteries. Knowing that walmart did in fact have batteries, I asked her again to be sure. She said the same thing, gave me a weird look, then walked off. another employee came over as soon as that conversation was over. She told me exactly where the batteries were.

I live in minnesotastan. My mom and my grandpa both say that the muslims at their work places refuse to sit on the toilets. THese people will refuse to even sit on the toilet seats, so they hover above it without touching it. my mom says that there's often pee on the ground and on the toilet seats even in the women's bathrooms in the local hospital here, and that muslims have a cleanliness thing directed against westerners.

Thoughts?

BloatmaxxManlet2022

BloatmaxxManlet2022

Be the king of bulking
Nov 13, 2021
You live far north, I live in Georgia, it’s heavily populated where I’m at. Mostly people of color live here. Second whites and third everyone else. We are diverse asf.

6speedmanual

6speedmanual

Progressing
Dec 1, 2020
Don’t know why she was so rude to you, pretty unislamic behavior. Also most public toilets are pretty dirty but I just put toilet paper/paper towels over the seat if I’m concerned

BloatmaxxManlet2022

BloatmaxxManlet2022

Be the king of bulking
Nov 13, 2021
do you guys drink tap water or bottled water in the us?
It is split between people. Most people in my area don’t pay attention. I boil my water and I only drink alkaline and mix lemons into it. I only drink actual water at one cup. I only mostly drink coffee.

C

CAII

NEET
May 11, 2022
Tap water is disgusting we have a filtration unit
I see
Most people here order drinking water to their homes, I don't know what they're called. Carboys I think. They look like this
D

There was this one guy that had sexual intercourse with one of these things. It was like the national meme of the year

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
I go out of my way to make life harder for non muslims. Just last week a graffiti'd large Arabic letters over a local church. This week I am planning to open the pens at the local pig house, to release the pigs onto the streets. If I can't eat pork, then no one can.
😛 😛 😛 😛 😛 😛 😛 😛 😛 😛 😛

patientfrog

patientfrog

NEET Royalty
Apr 21, 2022
I go out of my way to make life harder for non muslims. Just last week a graffiti'd large Arabic letters over a local church. This week I am planning to open the pens at the local pig house, to release the pigs onto the streets. If I can't eat pork, then no one can.
😛 😛 😛 😛 😛 😛 😛 😛 😛 😛 😛
sheesh, holy mother of larps. there was a time when i considered islam, but i thankfully grew out of it.

BloatmaxxManlet2022

BloatmaxxManlet2022

Be the king of bulking
Nov 13, 2021
So you boil the tap water? Sounds real tedious.
It is, and it comes from my paranoia. I once thought I had gender dysphasia from the Covid shots. Now I believe I got it from the water. Once I had started this program it went away.

BloatmaxxManlet2022

BloatmaxxManlet2022

Be the king of bulking
Nov 13, 2021
interesting, america has a lot of weird shit going on, I think I'd lose my sanity if I lived there, ngl
It does, the cdc is close to where I’m at and I think there pulling another my ultra on us. Plus I live next to dobbins

Straizer

Straizer

NEET
Apr 27, 2022
What do you expect from a retarded who believes in a nigger with magical donkey that can fly through the heavens with his racist book and his 9 year old wife who is totally didnt put secret messages in quran talking about mohammed bbc

highinhibition

highinhibition

観光客
Sep 25, 2022
it s a common strategy of minonirities to putting on airs to cushion up their value

Saito

Saito

NEET
Sep 19, 2021
So why didn't go Karen on her and report her? Or at least talk shit and shove the batteries in her face and curse her the fuck out?

Activity
So far there's no one here