Media Music Megathread

Box

Box

Nov 26, 2020
It is one of the most stupendous works of Vivaldi, I like it quite a lot aswell. It's also almost frighteningly modern. You might also like this

I’ve only listened to Handel. Need to give Vivaldi a listen.

Eren

Eren

‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏
Nov 28, 2020
had this on repeat lately

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
If you think that's then bad take a listen to this jfl.

I don't think it's bad, I remember listening the album, the currents when it came out. Some tunes were quite catchy. The reason I said that was, huge majority of their work sounds like they mixed 2010's pop music and psychedelic rock, and afterwards they modernized the final product with some dynamic additions. Also how similar their works are overall, it just felt like I've heard the same artist somewhere else the first time I listened to them. I think the reason they became successful was, it's as catchy and easy to listen as pop, but it does not feel as devoid of meaning.
And I've listened to those, people don't listen to them for real right? Has to be a meme or something.

Eren

Eren

Nov 28, 2020
I don't think it's bad, I remember listening the album, the currents when it came out. Some tunes were quite catchy. The reason I said that was, huge majority of their work sounds like they mixed 2010's pop music and psychedelic rock, and afterwards they modernized the final product with some dynamic additions. Also how similar their works are overall, it just felt like I've heard the same artist somewhere else the first time I listened to them. I think the reason they became successful was, it's as catchy and easy to listen as pop, but it does not feel as devoid of meaning.
And I've listened to those, people don't listen to them for real right? Has to be a meme or something.
Huh really analyzed that shit. Good thought ngl & yeah people don't listen to them for real it's a meme.

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
Huh really analyzed that shit. Good thought ngl & yeah people don't listen to them for real it's a meme.
By the way, you seem to be rather well versed in the subject of the current music trends, so I'd like to ask your thoughts about this piece, it's one of my favorites from Bach, and the first movement makes me shiver every time:

Eren

Eren

Nov 28, 2020
By the way, you seem to be rather well versed in the subject of the current music trends, so I'd like to ask your thoughts about this piece, it's one of my favorites from Bach, and the first movement makes me shiver every time:

Don't listen to classical music but beautiful. And yeah got the shiver from it. Not frissons it was kinda mellower & more in the brain. Insane harmony

Activity
So far there's no one here