“Muh fags can’t be incel they will have sex with anything.”

B

Billy

NOT NEET (LEFT THE SITE)
Feb 12, 2021
Yes of course Straight Dynamics have a HYPERGAMOUS looks hiearchy that makes it harder. I am not arguing that.

But if you think there is no clear looks hierarchy for fags - meaning there is no selectivity you are coping so hard! :feelslol:

There is a very clear looks hierarchy and @Neetgod already confirmed that he got more tinder matches with other nasty guys but none of the chads swiped right on him.

If you really think that THESE UNFORTUNATE HOMESEXUALS:
E7783A16 CFFB 4C77 89F0 8C241212F1DE
7F547B52 3C83 451E ABD8 84DA22FCCCC1
4D394C21 076F 430F 80C0 A3D2C617A0CF

COULD EVER HOPE TO FUCK OR BE FUCKED BY THESE CHADS OF ALTERNATIVE LIFESTYLE:
FCEE738F B380 4559 9995 1AD7F536E816
DDF56E4F 9845 46D2 931B D88ACFFB6F80
A3623F48 ACF0 4B30 B518 3CE5DD162EEC

Then you are literally the dumbest most autistic incel on earth and you dont deserve to call yourself Blackpilled.

Unlike straight men where they have to put up with Hypergamy and settle for one night stands with fat/ugly chicks well beneath them, gays will NEVER stoop to that level - they simply dont have to.

When gay Chad or Chad Lite gets a DM on grindr from Gay Normie he is left on READ and will not be given the time of day.

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Yep thats true because no hypergamy. But dont think for a second they arent VERY LIMITED to other incel looking men in THEIR LEAGUE.
They dont care all homos are the same looks level cause high t men who are attractive arent gay

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Yes of course Straight Dynamics have a HYPERGAMOUS looks hiearchy that makes it harder. I am not arguing that.

But if you think there is no clear looks hierarchy for fags - meaning there is no selectivity you are coping so hard! :feelslol:

There is a very clear looks hierarchy and @Neetgod already confirmed that he got more tinder matches with other nasty guys but none of the chads swiped right on him.

View attachment 9002View attachment 9003View attachment 9004
View attachment 9005View attachment 9006View attachment 9007

Then you are literally the dumbest most autistic incel on earth and you dont deserve to call yourself Blackpilled.

Unlike straight men where they have to put up with Hypergamy and settle for one night stands with fat/ugly chicks well beneath them, gays will NEVER stoop to that level - they simply dont have to.

When gay Chad or Chad Lite gets a DM on grindr from Gay Normie he is left on READ and will not be given the time of day.
No homo but I agree with everything billy just stated my tinder experiment goes along what you claim billy.

The only thing I might add is that fagets also have varying tast as far as low t and high t. For example if a faget is masculine he might prefer a feminine pretty boy but he has to be pretty not a fat incel. Or he may prefer a masculine male it's all preference. Which is similar to a manlet who likes taller women who are by default more masculine.

So men like to be dominated as well even if they claim to be straight. Just reference my pole on if you like tall bitches or short bitches theres lots of dudes who want 7 foot bitches in my opinion wanting a woman taller then you could be argued as a form of straight homosexuality in my opion or perhaps a desire to be dominated. Which is cucked as fuck.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Wrong in fact a lot of high T men have homosexual urges
Of course they do just drive around san Francisco on the Castro district. Most gay men are better looking then straight men. Looks are even more important to fags. Because good looking fagets wont fuck ugly incels well maybe if he has money and status bit not like a bitch would I think at last I dont have any experience so it's hard to say. Lots are high t is where I was going with this.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020

View attachment 9002View attachment 9003View attachment 9004
View attachment 9005View attachment 9006View attachment 9007

The main point of my experiment was to test if hypergamy exist in homosexuality. But what I found is there is a hierarchy but not in the same way there is for straight males allow me to explain why there is not incels in the gay community and here is why.

If your straight you have to go for average bitches except average bitches wont fuck average dudes only Chad's or chad lights. But average fags or below average fags will fuck each other because there more promisuise. So incels dont exist in the gay community not like they do in the straight community. There are always levels or hierarchy but it's not quite the same.

Last edited:
Renko

Renko

Methhead Cannibal
Dec 1, 2020
no way someone think about this topic then decide to make a thread then sit down and write all that shit

Activity
So far there's no one here