Most users of this site are straight cowards

Optimus

Optimus

NEET
Jan 8, 2022
Yea, gotta say it. My friday night check in thread generated low replies. WTF, are most users of this site low T???? Yea some have deleted their profiles, maybe I understand, but then again just wondering which type of man is here on this site posting???? I bet most are straight pussies who will never speak against their own shitty parents, even though they gave them shit genes and the attitude to never speak up, keep being a bitch you fake ass motherphuckers.

Optimus

Optimus

NEET
Jan 8, 2022
Also we are probably going to enter into low activity cycle, that always happens

Yea this cycle sucks. Many prominent users have gone, I hope that we get a few more, but you cannot replace some good users. Such is life as a Neet, nobody IRL will understand, even I joined this forum yet am still alone.

artificialanecdote

artificialanecdote

♫ In the 𝕎𝕒𝕧𝕖 lies the secret of creation ♫
Dec 13, 2020
I am glad the site came back up. I have been meaning to make a "dogpill is the core of the blackpill" thread after seeing some wicked shit, but have been busy rummaging through information on the greek gods while eating gas station food and playing grand theft auto. I also got the chance to ground my bedsheet so I'm sleeping on chicken wire now. Born to NEET.

Cretin

Cretin

Banned
Dec 19, 2021
I bet most are straight pussies who will never speak against their own shitty parents, even though they gave them shit genes and the attitude to never speak up, keep being a bitch you fake ass motherphuckers.
Is this about me? If so you shouldve seen the black eye i gave my dad the last time we fought, cunt had a bump the size of a ping pong ball and blood trickling down his face. Mum saw him and screamed like i had just killed him :feelsLUL:

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
Is this about me? If so you shouldve seen the black eye i gave my dad the last time we fought, cunt had a bump the size of a ping pong ball and blood trickling down his face. Mum saw him and screamed like i had just killed him :feelsLUL:
Me and @Cretin on the left chilling last night sorry for doxxing you bro
CACfzA6

Optimus

Optimus

NEET
Jan 8, 2022

Oh man, nah bro, was just frustrated at not having anyone online to chat with. Damn dawgs that is some difficult chit you are going through. One thing I have had in my past was a strong elder base, but they will all be gone soon. Really hope things get better for you bro

Optimus

Optimus

NEET
Jan 8, 2022
Cba to check forum constantly after it was down for a day

Hahaha yea, I actually kept refreshing and was getting errors where I could not updoot posts, and had to wait like 6000 seconds to post a thread, never had that before. If you cant give and receive some validation, it is truly over even on a neet forum :feelsbad::feelsbad::feelsbad:

incelkingkong

incelkingkong

incel battle royale
Nov 28, 2020
gigachad

Activity
So far there's no one here