Most soy comment of the day

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Bro you my dog for real but this shit has got to be put on blast nigga said fat pockets:feelslol::feelslol: this nigga just straight up went karen mode and scolded his boy over cake bro:feelslol::feelslol:

imagine going to the club with this nigga he would tell you to cover your ears and referendum you for liking slim thick bitches cause muh there not asian or white nigga jfl gee I wonder why this nigga can't get any coochie. And get this he dresses like a thug nigga:feelslol: probably wears a durag, snap backs and sports jerseys and hes lectures me about liking cake and I should be ashamed and wear a powedered wig:feelslol::feelslol:

@Looksmax Refugee II

"No they all have digusting fat pockets in their buttocks. Fucking inhuman. Digusting!!!! Your ancestors used to wear powedered wigs and be elegant af and this is what you've become"

Last edited by a moderator:
NarcyChadlite

NarcyChadlite

Aesthete, scholar, Meghan's husband
Apr 11, 2021
Bro you my dog for real but this shit has got to be put on blast nigga said fat pockets:feelslol::feelslol: this nigga just straight up went karen mode and scolded his boy over cake bro:feelslol::feelslol:

imagine going to the club with this nigga he would tell you to cover your ears and referendum you for liking slim thick bitches cause muh there not asian or white nigga jfl gee I wonder why this nigga can't get any coochie. And get this he dresses like a thug nigga:feelslol:

@Looksmax Refugee II

"No they all have digusting fat pockets in their buttocks. Fucking inhuman. Digusting!!!! Your ancestors used to wear powedered wigs and be elegant af and this is what you've become"
my nigga did dirty

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
hes coping i joined the taliban and i have a white girl

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020

imagine going to the club with this nigga he would tell you to cover your ears and referendum you for liking slim thick bitches cause muh there not asian or white nigga jfl gee I wonder why this nigga can't get any coochie. And get this he dresses like a thug nigga:feelslol: probably wears a durag, snap backs and sports jerseys and hes lectures me about liking cake and I should be ashamed and wear a powedered wig

@Looksmax Refugee II

Cope, seethe, time dilate commoner.

Activity
So far there's no one here