Most sony exsclusives are shit

dragon47

dragon47

Banned
Dec 8, 2020
I don't realize why Playstation fags are into these interactive movies.Most of them are woke pieces od shit nowadays.Stuff like Uncharted 4 which has a strong black woman that is scripted to beat you.Tlou2 trannies lesbians and sex scena(Goty 2020).Rachet getting replaced by a female.Sony exsclusives used to be good in PS2 era when they were actually fun to play not today

Last edited:
Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
I don't realize why Playstation fags ste into these interactive movies.Most of them are woke pieces od shit nowadays.Stuff like Uncharted 4 which has a strong black woman that is scripted to beat you.Tlou2 trannies lesbians and sex scena(Goty 2020).Rachet getting replaced by a female.Sony exsclusives used to be good in PS2 era when they were actually fun to play not today
How I feel about all the people who talk about video games tbh

https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/332/447/daa.gif

SegmentationFault

SegmentationFault

Trying to stay whitepilled
Nov 27, 2020
I don't realize why Playstation fags are into these interactive movies.Most of them are woke pieces od shit nowadays
tbh
Demon's Souls is the only PS5 game that caught my eye. I've played the original on the PS3, but I never got very far into it
A good majority of Sony's exclusives are pure woke garbage, this coming from a PS4/PS3 owner

Alzheimer

Alzheimer

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
Dec 1, 2020
They also just focus on being cinematic in other words an intractable movie and not on fun gameplay

shawnv

shawnv

NEET
Feb 2, 2023
Just pick up a 360 or ps3 you can buy the games for Pennie’s and the woke fag agenda was non existent. Times have changed big money is going to these spineless companies to spew their filthy left wing theories. The game industry is so thirsty because it takes way to much to make a game now that they will take bribes to throw in homo propaganda.

Activity
So far there's no one here