Most of your post are fucking retarded

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Yall dont ever post anything of any substance its disgusting. You dumb asses dont even realise were in a silent war with our government and have been invaded by the third world all perpetrated by your own government. Under the guise of covid 19.

How do yall sleep at night knowing your government wants to mandate vaccine passports that are nothing but poison. But no just enjoy @Looksmax Refugee fart jokes guys. Theres nothing to see here

Seriously though what the fuck is wrong with all yall and 99.9 percent of you fagets on this planet. Our freedoms are eroding and not a word nothing....fucking crickets.

Well when the famine starts you wont be able to have a good old time whacking off to anime. I hate all of you scum. Sheep come to slaughter and I'd be more then happy to butcher all of you. I'm joining the illuminati fuck it why not.

incelkingkong

incelkingkong

incel battle royale
Nov 28, 2020

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
If I post things that aren't of substance it's because I try to make more posts so sometimes I go for quantity over quality my bad but to be honest in my case I just don't care about anything that happens in the world actually I hope the world burns and if I'm gonna be butchered so be it.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
If I post things that aren't of substance it's because I try to make more posts so sometimes I go for quantity over quality my bad but to be honest in my case I just don't care about anything that happens in the world actually I hope the world burns and if I'm gonna be butchered so be it.
You'll care when you and your hole family is starving to death. But I get it there isnt a whole lot we can do. Just ride the snake I suppose. No hard feelings I'm just sick of zero reply threads when I know they mog. Plus the lack of depth in people is pretty shocking.

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
My name is not important. What is important is what I'm going to do... I just fuckin' hate this world. And the human worms feasting on its carcass. My whole life is just cold, bitter hatred. And I always wanted to die violently. This is the time of vengeance and no life is worth saving. And I will put in the grave as many as I can. It's time for me to kill. And it's time for me to die. My genocide crusade begins here.

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
You'll care when you and your hole family is starving to death. But I get it there isnt a whole lot we can do. Just ride the snake I suppose. No hard feelings I'm just sick of zero reply threads when I know they mog. Plus the lack of depth in people is pretty shocking.
I agree but it's the same everywhere as far as I can tell because most activity online even on forums like these seems to be from very young users from first world countries with short attention spans in their case being incel and neet is more normal and socially acceptable so it's different and they are usually carefree, goofy or arrogant.

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
My name is not important. What is important is what I'm going to do... I just fuckin' hate this world. And the human worms feasting on its carcass. My whole life is just cold, bitter hatred. And I always wanted to die violently. This is the time of vengeance and no life is worth saving. And I will put in the grave as many as I can. It's time for me to kill. And it's time for me to die. My genocide crusade begins here.
Where is this from?

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
You make a good point about famine, I've thought of this a good bit. How interconnected and dependent everyone is on one another and how easy it could all crash and burn. It doesn't take that much either, COVID-19 completely BTFO'd the local supplies, I've seen a hurricane come through and I'm left to using my own food supplies. The only things I can think of that I want out of life is a small home in a rural-ish area away from normies and about 10 years worth of food stored up. This isn't too bad actually and is a goal I'm casually working towards right now. In rural America you can get a small home for around $50,000 and 10 years of food that'd last for 25 years for about $30,000 if you're eating fancy. Throw in an AR-15, solar panels, that's about $90k. I don't care for anything else, I want to be as detached from the system as I possibly can but without foregoing the benefits. Right now I'm sitting at about $10,000 that is all in one cryptocurrency that I have faith in, though I guess I don't really care too much if it fails either, I get neetbux.

Fimbultyr

Fimbultyr

Currently in search of Hyperborea
Feb 20, 2022
Lmao
If you were serious with this Thread, than it really aged like fine wine.
ThumbsUp Tooru

What happened to the old, based Neetgod?

Activity
So far there's no one here