LOL Most normies nowadays are a mix of bluepill and redpill.

gigacel123

gigacel123

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
They have this naive retarded thinking that life is fair and you get what you deserve, just world fallacy. That personality matters bigly in life and people treat you the way you treat them (hardly true at all). Be confident bro! Looks arent important! Wageslave hard so you can donate to an onlyfans QWEEN!!!:soy::soy::soy:

Nowadays it also seems like every normie, failed normie, and incel-in-denial are try hard redpilled gymmaxers who thinks it will get them laid. I swear I've seen it so many times in college, this meme redpill advice that everyone worships like the Bible. So many of them all carrying gym bags and drinking protein shakes, incel-tier men and failed/low tier normies talking about their benchpress and gains like a soy talks about disney/superheroes or a woman talks about starbucks, dogs and the office.

So that's why the most generic useless platitudes any normie will spew at a ugly guy who's having a bad day is "work on your personality and hit the gym, shower and get a haircut!" :soy::soy::soy::soy: Be confident and funny! :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Bluepillers and redpillers are the same, both gigacopers. Only tall and good looking men slay, no matter what pill they align with.

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

😇
Nov 28, 2020
Files are still being uploaded. Are you sure you want to submit this form?

Attachments

• 6f0c0676-0a68-422e-9443-3ba3d1cdbebe.png
    6f0c0676-0a68-422e-9443-3ba3d1cdbebe.png
    35.3 KB · Views: 122
Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
Thank god this does not apply to me, since I'm known to be a slayer.
I've slain so much women, that if you were to pile their bodies up, it'd fill out the Mariana trench

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
gigacel123 is the destroyer of redpill and bluepill copes normies like to think they have control in life and everything is possible just like a video game but the reality is its all genetically determined from the start

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
Well said @gigacel123.
[UWSL][UWSL]Your post should be printed out and [UWSL][UWSL]hung on the walls in all schools and universities.[/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL][/UWSL]

Activity
So far there's no one here