Discussion Most NEETs seem to suffer from either non-24 or DSPD (sleep circadian disorder)

Retard

Retard

NEET
May 8, 2022
DSPD
If you can't sleep before 12am, let alone 3am or after, no matter how much you try and how much pressure there is on you,
and if you somehow pull an all-nighter and "fix" your sleeping schedule, then you will feel like a braindead zombie and relapse quickly, then you have DSPD.

DSPD is way more common then people think it is, 15%-16 of adolescents and young adults have it, and its genetic,
DSPD generally lacks awareness among people and there is just stigma around it so people just look at you as lazy.

NON-24
If you sleep everyday a hour later then before, and it seems to be a pretty consistent pattern (I would recommend to track it) then you have non-24

I am personally diagnosed with DSPD, you could try to get diagnosed but I already knew I had it for sure before and there is no treatment anyways, melatonin and light exposure is a meme, might be worth to get it for NEETbux if your country recognizes it as a disability (I think the US does) or so you can show diagnosis in the future in case there is a new treatment.

WARNING AND A TIP: DON'T PULL ALL-NIGHTERS WITH DSPD AND DON'T EVER FUCKING EXPOSE YOURSELF TO THE SUN DURING IT, YOU CAN RISK DEVELOPING NON-24,
I USED TO HAVE IT AND I STILL SEEM TO GO THROUGH IT SOMETIMES IF I PULL ONE AND ITS A NIGHTMARE, SOMETIMES ITS PERMANENT SO YOU MAY NOT
BE AS LUCKY AS ME.

Last edited:
Retard

Retard

NEET
May 8, 2022
Just take pills and go to sleep nigga what is the problem
They don't work on DSPD because your problem is not with sleep quality but rather when your body is supposed to be sleeping and be awake, I personally have a pretty good sleep quality (8-9 hours of good sleep) but go to sleep at 4am-6am, also sleeping pills are extremely addictive.

rottingkyre

rottingkyre

NEET
Jun 3, 2021
They don't work on DSPD because your problem is not with sleep quality but rather when your body is supposed to be sleeping and be awake, I personally have a pretty good sleep quality (8-9 hours of good sleep) but go to sleep at 4am-6am, also sleeping pills are extremely addictive.
None of that seems like an issue if you are a neet though

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
I am sure I have this and I can manage it by having an extremely strict sleeping schedule, and being active during the day. Just staying up one hour too late causes my life to crumble.

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
i prefer night, i am a night owl , both when i am neet or when i have a job, i just hate mornings!!!
i have some trouble sleeping but not smth serious that i need medication for it.

W

WeebHunter3000

CEO of BBC
Jun 13, 2021
I have an issue of sometimes waking up at 3am and not being able to fall asleep until 8:30 or so. Is that different from DSPD

Activity
So far there's no one here