Most neets on this sight are pieces of shit

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I'm new to this form. Im starting to notice a pattern about 80 percent of the neets hear a fucking bully pricks and should be ashamed of themselves for neet on neet bullying. I'm very disappointed in the cruelty that I have endured and witnessed to other neets. It's not right to put others down when they show there vulnerabilities. From now on I will block any one who says some thing that is ment to belittle me. This place is supposed to be a safe haven for other neets and a support system. Dont know maybe I'm asking to much from the evil neets but all I got to say is if you want to be rude eat a bag if dicks. Now humor is acceptable only if it's in the proper context other then that dont be a inconsiderate piece of shit. Cause I'm about to move on from here if yall neet jerks dont stfu.

NEETlifechoseme

NEETlifechoseme

livin life
Nov 30, 2020
dont take this shit seriously man its just a forum

• +1
Reactions: Viv
Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
A considerable portion of the forum posters are quite young, man. Young people tend to have a reckless and humoristic take on rather serious issues, perhaps because they have hope that one day they'll change, who knows. I reckon that you're older than 25. Don't mind them too much.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
A considerable portion of the forum posters are quite young, man. Young people tend to have a reckless and humoristic take on rather serious issues, perhaps because they have hope that one day they'll change, who knows. I reckon that you're older than 25. Don't mind them too much.
Thanks Cope artist is a solid dude in my book

S

Sorcerer

North-Atlantid Slayer. 6.5 inch dick. Blue-Eyes #1
Dec 9, 2020
I saw several, though I only have one on ignore ngl.
Yeah there's this user whose name starts with AEDRACE- *wink wink*
I'm thinking of ignoring him/her !
What should I do??
a05841d34a8a26424b59ad15711f9010.gif

NCRcel

NCRcel

Wishing for nuclear winter.
Nov 29, 2020
So you got like 80% of the users here on ignore? Why even come here then? Lol. Grow a pair of balls. Some mean words on a screen should not be bothering you so much.

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
I'm new to this form. Im starting to notice a pattern about 80 percent of the neets hear a fucking bully pricks and should be ashamed of themselves for neet on neet bullying. I'm very disappointed in the cruelty that I have endured and witnessed to other neets. It's not right to put others down when they show there vulnerabilities. From now on I will block any one who says some thing that is ment to belittle me. This place is supposed to be a safe haven for other neets and a support system. Dont know maybe I'm asking to much from the evil neets but all I got to say is if you want to be rude eat a bag if dicks. Now humor is acceptable only if it's in the proper context other then that dont be a inconsiderate piece of shit. Cause I'm about to move on from here if yall neet jerks dont stfu.
I mean yeah it kinda sucks that people are a little mean sometimes on here but tbh this is nothing compared to looksmaxx

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
I don't really understand what's going on I completely forgot this section of the site even existed but I'll follow you and we can be friends ;)

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature
Nov 26, 2020
From now on I will block any one who says some thing that is ment to belittle me.

If someone is bullying you, bully them back. Also don't bully first, you only bully if someone bullies you. But don't block. Only faggots, foids and cucks "blocks", because they have tender feefees and they need safespace.

K

KingofLDAR

NEET
Nov 27, 2020
wait, this was a serious post? i thought the OP was some version of a copypasta

NCRcel

NCRcel

Nov 29, 2020
Fuck u your blocked
I wasn't even being mean to you, I was just trying to give you bro to bro advice. That you can't let every little thing bother you.

By blocking me for that you're showing everyone how ridiculous you are.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Lol OP is this about the oneitis thread?
Yes mostly however there were other slights m.f. trying to say I'm some sort of sissy bitch for catching feelings m.f. need to pay. Saying u cant catch feelings for a bitch is asinine. Especially when the bitch works at my m.f. front door.

K

KingofLDAR

NEET
Nov 27, 2020
I wasn't even being mean to you, I was just trying to give you bro to bro advice. That you can't let every little thing bother you.

By blocking me for that you're showing everyone how ridiculous you are.
op is a sensitive bitch jfl. sperging out over some comment he took the wrong way

he probably feels like i'm being a "bully" because i'm saying this thread makes him look like a bitch

P

PickledNEET

NEET
Dec 20, 2020
Your a cunt now your blocked

Your a cunt by by

Eat a bag of dicks

Fuck u suck a dick

Eat a bag of dicks your ignored

Yes mostly however there were other slights m.f. trying to say I'm some sort of sissy bitch for catching feelings m.f. need to pay. Saying u cant catch feelings for a bitch is asinine. Especially when the bitch works at my m.f. front door.
"why do the people here bully me?"

A

Abi No

Hi
Nov 26, 2020
So you got like 80% of the users here on ignore? Why even come here then? Lol. Grow a pair of balls. Some mean words on a screen should not be bothering you so much.
I don't mind it if that's how they cope, if they don't like someone, then it's best to ignore them and live happily

NCRcel

NCRcel

Nov 29, 2020
I don't mind it if that's how they cope, if they don't like someone, then it's best to ignore them and live happily
He has like 80% of the users here on ignore though. He can only interact with like, 3 people on this already small forum. If he hates everyone here, he should leave.

01zephyr10

01zephyr10

Short term memory loss truecel living on Neet bux
Dec 12, 2020
He has like 80% of the users here on ignore though. He can only interact with like, 3 people on this already small forum. If he hates everyone here, he should leave.
I want everyone on here to stay. A Rainbow can't be a Rainbow without every Colour. :cry:

Activity
So far there's no one here