LOL Most Blackpilled Users.

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Unwanted, Unloved, and left to die
Dec 2, 2020
Your blue pilled cause u have liberal opions like mask are ok, business should be legally allowed to take your rights ect your way normie maxed in complete denial its obvious
1)How is that liberal? I’m not even American first of all so maybe liberalism is different where you live.

2)I was saying in december 2019 that china’s lying about the virus and that it’s probably from the biolab in wuhan (I was called a right wing conspiracy nut and a racist then).

3) A bussiness can do what it wants, that’s not a liberal opinion, liberals want governments to be tightly regulated while libertarians and conservatives give more freedoms to bussinesses to operate however they please. In this case they can choose whether or not they want masks or not. Obviously in my country governments are forcing this on the bussinesses, but I don’t know why you’re so mad at the businesses for following? They want to stay open and not get fined.

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
C61

You wrote a lot of shit here but what caught my eye was the relationships with women.
Human behavior when it doesn't take effort, won't tell you much about them.

Altruism is easy when there's are no risks involved. Th[UWSL]is is cliche but real friends are known in real trouble. Like a school bully who beats you up every day after school, might be the one to save your life when real danger is upon you.[/UWSL]

Tough people don't care about what you think of them, they have your back based on principles. They might dislike you, be mean to you, but they would also respect you as a man.

There's no need to get along or overthink your relationships on a surface level, it's all behavior where no one puts a lot of effort nor thought.

So, foids. Foid can love you more than anything, or so she might think. But, the fact is, they are not biologically programmed to be sacrificial. You would take a bullet for your loved one because you are a man. If you were the one in trouble, foid wouldn't sacrifice her life for you, she has no protective instincts toward you, it's not in her DNA.
Foid will never feel what you feel towards her, you just end up projecting your feelings onto her.

I know you don't agree with me, love hormones are strong as heroin, just try to have a critical eye towards their behavior and care less about their words.

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
You wrote a lot of shit here but what caught my eye was the relationships with women.

Altruism is easy when there's are no risks involved. Th[UWSL]is is cliche but real friends are known in real trouble. Like a school bully who beats you up every day after school, might be the one to save your life when real danger is upon you.[/UWSL]

Tough people don't care about what you think of them, they have your back based on principles. They might dislike you, be mean to you, but they would also respect you as a man.

There's no need to get along or overthink your relationships on a surface level, it's all behavior where no one puts a lot of effort nor thought.

So, foids. Foid can love you more than anything, or so she might think. But, the fact is, they are not biologically programmed to be sacrificial. You would take a bullet for your loved one because you are a man. If you were the one in trouble, foid wouldn't sacrifice her life for you, she has no protective instincts toward you, it's not in her DNA.
Foid will never feel what you feel towards her, you just end up projecting your feelings onto her.

I know you don't agree with me, love hormones are strong as heroin, just try to have a critical eye towards their behavior and care less about their words.
I think that's a very wise way to think about it, I haven't had the experience to say that I can believe that, but I regard yours as reasonable

• +1
Reactions: Kaz
『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020

And it is true what you said about one who bullies you.
Keep your friends close, but you enemies closer

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
Oh, I'm too cynical to pick up stuff like that.
Diogenes
It's good that you are truthful though, the cynic is justified bu freedom and virtue however.
B4AB87B3 D945 40B9 932E A15F09057487

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020

You are right, a woman would not take a bullet for a man.
In an ideal marriage, the order of the man and the chaos of the woman merge and create something beyond that.
That is children, without it women become altruistic.
And when a man doesn't have a women, he is in despair and loses hope

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
You are right, a woman would not take a bullet for a man.
So love from a woman is meaningless.
In an ideal marriage, the order of the man and the chaos of the woman merge and create something beyond that.
There is no ideal marriage, men get zero benefits from it.
That is children, without it women become altruistic.
Women might have irrational altruism before kids but after having them, it's all gone. It's part of nature to make woman only care about herself and her offspring.
And when a man doesn't have a women, he is in despair and loses hope
I'm an antinatalist and I only need a hole.
Women have nothing else to offer.

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020

Women might have irrational altruism before kids but after having them, it's all gone. It's part of nature to make woman only care about herself and her offspring.

• +1
Reactions: Kaz
『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
My elaboration explains how she brings meaning
I elaborate on the benefits, which is the meaning

This is the root of the problem, men are irrational too. Women are more because their entire lives. The more complex something is, the more irrational it is, that's why Religion is irrational, π is irrational.
It is only gone after kids if they didn't parent them right as to change them, if that happens appropriately after and during menopause the women will become as a man, rational.
That is just premature Schopenhauer, which is premature Nietzsche, which is premature Jung.

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
My elaboration explains how she brings meaning

I elaborate on the benefits, which is the meaning

This is the root of the problem, men are irrational too. Women are more because their entire lives. The more complex something is, the more irrational it is, that's why Religion is irrational, π is irrational.
It is only gone after kids if they didn't parent them right as to change them, if that happens appropriately after and during menopause the women will become as a man, rational.

That is just premature Schopenhauer, which is premature Nietzsche, which is premature Jung.
[UWSL]Antinatalism is more like David Benatar and Inmendham. Schopenhauer, Nietzsche and Jung are big names only because they are NPC enough to be let into the mainstream.[/UWSL]
[UWSL]As for women, take a biology lesson instead of gender studies. Or better yet, get a GF and see for yourself.[/UWSL]

BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Prophet
Apr 3, 2021
Ironic how many of the "blackpilled" users overdosed on bluepills, including you. This site is filled with low IQ degenerates straight from the pits of reddit.

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
Ironic how many of the "blackpilled" users overdosed on bluepills, including you. This site is filled with low IQ degenerates straight from the pits of reddit.
Oh? He came back. Did you have a bad day and remembered someone on the internet didn't like you?
Your Christian cuckold ass should stay on looksmax or Jewtube. Crying after foids, what an embarrassment you are.
Go exploit incels somewhere else.

BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Prophet
Apr 3, 2021
Oh? He came back. Did you have a bad day and remembered someone on the internet didn't like you?
Your Christian cuckold ass should stay on looksmax or Jewtube. Crying after foids, what an embarrassment you are.
Go exploit incels somewhere else.
Not even 1 pixel. Go back.
You first

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
1)How is that liberal? I’m not even American first of all so maybe liberalism is different where you live.

2)I was saying in december 2019 that china’s lying about the virus and that it’s probably from the biolab in wuhan (I was called a right wing conspiracy nut and a racist then).

3) A bussiness can do what it wants, that’s not a liberal opinion, liberals want governments to be tightly regulated while libertarians and conservatives give more freedoms to bussinesses to operate however they please. In this case they can choose whether or not they want masks or not. Obviously in my country governments are forcing this on the bussinesses, but I don’t know why you’re so mad at the businesses for following? They want to stay open and not get fined.
Everything u just stated except maybe the lab theory how ever is becoming more main stream by the day was a liberal stance you probably support BLM and believe in global warming to dont u there is nothing worst then a far left boomer liberal in denial

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Unwanted, Unloved, and left to die
Dec 2, 2020
Everything u just stated except maybe the lab theory how ever is becoming more main stream by the day was a liberal stance you probably support BLM and believe in global warming to dont u there is nothing worst then a far left boomer liberal in denial
It’s becoming more mainstream because Americans were reactionaries here. Trump was the first one who wanted to close the borders while lefties like Pelosi wanted to go to public Chinese New Years fairs and encouraged others to do so. When Trump was proven right, then the lefties started saying Trump didn’t do enough. It’s been a back and forth the whole time. Sorry if my opinion sounds leftist or not, I’m just a libertarian that thinks that a private bussiness has the right to do whatever they want with their bussiness. If they wanted to make a rule that only people that dye their hair pink should be allowed inside or Jews aren’t allowed inside, I think they should have the freedom to do that. But there should be freedom of competition so other bussinesses can compete against it so consumers have choices as well.

Also, I don’t support BLM, it’s a low iq group. As for global warming, no one believes it now, that’s why they changed the name to climate change.

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-10-10 at 11-15-52 Unemployed.png
    Screenshot 2021-10-10 at 11-15-52 Unemployed.png
    14.1 KB · Views: 37
Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

The Prince Of Istanbul
Sep 7, 2022
1. @Atila
Efilist.

2. @Fabio
True waifucel has a hard time seeing any value in foids. T[UWSL]hey lack femininity and personality. Would only accept a cute GF and later neglect her.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]3. @Haruhi Suzumiya [/UWSL]
[UWSL]Doesn't believe in black pill theories like JBW. Believes that being a manlet denies access not only for women but also to society. Would not take a GF since he could not be convinced that she likes him. Advocates waifuism.[/UWSL]

3. @gigacel123
Understands female nature but still resents them and would like to have a GF and live in a lie.

[UWSL]4. @chudur-budur [/UWSL]
Thinks women are so brain dead that you could train them like a dog to be decent. Still, he holds value in blood relations and culture. Would be content in traditional Islamic family life.

5. @Billy
Gay men spend a lot of time in their youth with foids. They have seen and smelled what pigs women are when not companied by potential breeding partners. Female nature has been shoved into his face.

6. @Neetgod
Doesn't give a fuck anymore as long as there is a way to put his dick in a foid. Would accept any kind of bullshit from a foid just to breed with her. Would put his dick in the sluttiest of the sluts as long as he gets his turn to punish her ass.

BLUEPILL ROUND!

1. @Copexodius Maximus
This is a sad one. Science proves that men barely pass any genes on to their kids and Jews are aware of this. What this means is foids get more rights than men and this agenda has been in plans to be spread all over the world. He would be happy to live in a Jewish marriage.

2. @MyNameIsHammurabi
Would spend 10k on a first date with a foid and doesn't realize that she is a virgin as the massage parlor milf.

3. @Cope Artist
Copes but would be happy to be loved by a foid.

5. @Eren
White nationalist and a blue pill addict. Wants to start a family, but also took the Jewshot? :feelsdumb:

5. @p@rc@
Does anyone know?

I avoided inactive users. @Disorder definitely doesn't value families or see Mothers as the saints they are presented in the west.
Best user ever is @Mentally lost cel

yknowwhat

yknowwhat

NEET
Nov 1, 2022
i'll make it on this list

Last edited:
Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

The Prince Of Istanbul
Sep 7, 2022
Yeah you’re definitely in the top 100 of currently active users. :feelsok:
There is already 100 users in here I’m in the top 1 of currently active users

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

😇
Nov 28, 2020
This is actually not a laughing matter making fun of the disabled is a low blow that I dont agree with. Heres the thing what were looking at here is another species of man. He is a cross breed of a big foot and a human. No joke there have been many examples of this happening. Infact there has been many dna test to prove it. This specimen is a very famous case his dna is half ape half human no joke It's very sad.:cry::cry: here is one case example but there are many going back centuries

Video Unavailable
This video may no longer exist, or you don't have permission to view it.
Learn more

Activity
So far there's no one here