LOL Monogatari changes a man

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Monogatari has the ability to turn a normal guy into the most shameless degenerate.Though I used to be disgusted by the sight of these, now I can look at incest and pedophilia in an entertaining light. But now it's too late to go back to normal. I must wait for the author to pump out more incestuous pedophilic content. It's my sole reason for living. I am an addict, clinging onto life in my hospital bed. I am rejecting food and water and medication, I just want to see Araragi Kuns shameless interactions with his harem girls.
:feelssure::feelssure::feelssure:

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
I was going to, but having you beg for it sounds soy, so now I won’t
Gfys

Muri

Muri

Tired
Apr 11, 2022
Monogatari has the ability to turn a normal guy into the most shameless degenerate.Though I used to be disgusted by the sight of these, now I can look at incest and pedophilia in an entertaining light. But now it's too late to go back to normal. I must wait for the author to pump out more incestuous pedophilic content. It's my sole reason for living. I am an addict, clinging onto life in my hospital bed. I am rejecting food and water and medication, I just want to see Araragi Kuns shameless interactions with his harem girls.
:feelssure::feelssure::feelssure:
I remember watching it and just being mostly confused the girls were all pretty cool and unique doh

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
Monogatari is special, while it has overall average arcs and story, the impact it leaves you with and the character or scenes you can quote after.. just a perfect anime, you can have wallpapers and art from it too, for like forever that are all very ashtetic.

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Monogatari is special, while it has overall average arcs and story, the impact it leaves you with and the character or scenes you can quote after.. just a perfect anime, you can have wallpapers and art from it too, for like forever that are all very ashtetic.
Kanbaru is my favorite girl aesthetically. Karen has the best personality, but I am still watching.

Last edited:
Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Long hair hands down. Nisioisin should get his knees broken for ruining her hair. The scene in which she cut her hair broke me.
There is a reason why in 99% of art she has long hair.
View attachment 36277
View attachment 36278
Could keep going, but you get the idea.
Yeah thought the same. They cut her classic hairstyle off just for a shitty gag. Now she has the typical npc short hair anime girls have.

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
I think nisioisin has a fetish for short hair. At least others looked decent after he cut their hair but Karen got butchered.
View attachment 36279
I liked all the character design the best in Bakemonogatari. The only improvement was when they changed hanekawas design. I was especially sad of how they gave kanbaru long hair, it ruined the tomboy experience for me.

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
I liked all the character design the best in Bakemonogatari. The only improvement was when they changed hanekawas design. I was especially sad of how they gave kanbaru long hair, it ruined the tomboy experience for me.
Yeah hanekawa got improved a lot. I loved long haired Kanbaru in hana.
Wait, did you already finish it?

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Yeah hanekawa got improved a lot. I loved long haired Kanbaru in hana.
Wait, did you already finish it?
Nah I'm still on the second season. Was slacking to watch episdoes these past few days. Gonna finish the first half of second season today then hana.

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
Nah I'm still on the second season. Was slacking to watch episdoes these past few days. Gonna finish the first half of second season today then hana.
Enjoy it buddy boyo. Hana is strong a contestant for my favorite gatari part. When I had a chance to buy novels It was the first one I grabbed. Too bad I didn't knew how cringe English versions are.
Hana

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Enjoy it buddy boyo. Hana is strong a contestant for my favorite gatari part. When I had a chance to buy novels It was the first one I grabbed. Too bad I didn't knew how cringe English versions are.
View attachment 36281
It'd make more sense to buy the books that haven't been animated?

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
I was surprised to see monogatari books in a bookstore here at all, so I just bought it for sake of having them. Figured I might read it later.
Even more surprising considering that it's not even popular enough outside of Japan to even have a dub. Not that I'd watch the dub

Activity
So far there's no one here