Money is everything.

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
Hugh Hefner.
Look at this poor man with his wives...
M0036932

Poor guy also has two sons who are going to live the rest of their lives with chad/stacey genes and an unlimited supply of money.
Nintchdbpict0003143849352

Charlie Sheen.
This guy's life is a tragedy, he got HIV from fucking trannies, and also, he got a family with two wives.
Article 0 0D67D882000005DC 907 634x479

Verne Troyer.
Ok, it never began. Over for him.
Hollywood height chart 50 46 40 36 30 26 20 60655095

What's this? Is that him and Hugh? Who's the blonde?
Verne troyer trgic last days 04

Oh! It was just one of his future girlfriends.
Verne troyer mini me battle addicion sex women 01
Verne troyer trgic last days 02
1520703141 4358 rne Troyer and Ranae Shrider

Yeah yeah, but no one can't be the best of the best with everything, right?... RIGHT???
He got the Jew money!
He got the BWC!
He got the stamina!
He got the dick pills!
He got over 10k women.
The most famous Jewchad...

Ron motherfucking Jeremy!
Depositphotos 17030265 stock photo ron jeremy and mary carey
1200px Ron Jeremy at Exxxotica Miami 2010

Eren

Eren

โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€
Nov 28, 2020
money = fake love & gold diggers
Looks = true love & affection

Eren

Eren

โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€
Nov 28, 2020
Eren

Eren

Nov 28, 2020
Always nice to enjoy your wealth in old age though. I just wouldn't say money gets its value cause of the women

• +1
Reactions: Kaz
Eren

Eren

Nov 28, 2020
K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
When a girl loves you unconditionally for your looks & personality
Like, die for you?
Do you believe a woman continues to love after having kids with you? She won't get bored with your appearance after 10 years? Your personality is a perfect match for her so she won't find anyone better out of the thousands of men trying to seduce her? When you are 40 she still chooses you over 20-30 year old chads who are willing to marry her?
She is biologically programmed to dispose you. It's like trying to find a guy who rather cuddle than have sex.

Brother Wagecuck

Brother Wagecuck

Work and Pray
Nov 28, 2020
its not everything but it makes a big difference in quality of life. makes sense when most people live paycheck to paycheck.

Eren

Eren

Nov 28, 2020
Like, die for you?
Do you believe a woman continues to love after having kids with you? She won't get bored with your appearance after 10 years? Your personality is a perfect match for her so she won't find anyone better out of the thousands of men trying to seduce her?
You just have to be good looking enough & have her like your personality enough.
When you are 40 she still chooses you over 20-30 year old chads who are willing to marry her?
She is biologically programmed to dispose you. It's like trying to find a guy who rather cuddle than have sex.
Women aren't like men when it comes the novelty effect.

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
You just have to be good looking enough & have her like your personality enough.

Women aren't like men when it comes the novelty effect.
I guess. I doubt myself these days. Just lookout for the red flags.

Activity
So far there's no one here