Depression Mom is forcing me to go to therapy to fix my NEETdom

P

Perpetual_Loser

NEET
Nov 23, 2021
Jfl, how long until my parents realize it's over? This is so tiresome..

Not wanting to wagecuck and throw most of your time&energy away to enrich some old geezers = mental illness, apparently

My country doesn't give out welfare for mental illness, so even if I get diagnosed with some disorder, it won't help. Guess I'll have to throw myself in front of a car, so I become disabled. Fuck, why can't people just let me be? :feelsbad:

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
Jfl, how long until my parents realize it's over? This is so tiresome..

Not wanting to wagecuck and throw most of your time&energy away to enrich some old geezers = mental illness, apparently

My country doesn't give out welfare for mental illness, so even if I get diagnosed with some disorder, it won't help. Guess I'll have to throw myself in front of a car, so I become disabled. Fuck, why can't people just let me be? :feelsbad:
If you get diagnosed with a severe enough illness, then you don’t have to work:feelscowboy:

P

Perpetual_Loser

NEET
Nov 23, 2021
If you get diagnosed with a severe enough illness, then you don’t have to work:feelscowboy:
Meaning I should fluff it up? Pretend I'm crazy?
I don't know if that's a good idea. They might try to shove pills down my throat then

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
Fuck, why can't people just let me be? :feelsbad:
I ask myself that every second of the day. I guess letting people have their peace & quiet would mean a little bit of freedom and the elites cant allow that. Because then we would be a little bit more happier, cant let that happen. Oh and parents who put their neet sons under high pressure are just horrible.

Like imagine bringing a life into this world, seeing how it only suffers and then having the audacity to blame it for things completely out of control.

Last edited:
Activity
So far there's no one here