Serious [MOG BATTLE] .co vs looksmax

which mogs?

• Total voters
Dionysus

Dionysus

NEET
Nov 29, 2020
Which place do you enjoy more and why? I used to use .co hardcore and postmaxx and I enjoyed the chat with some chill users there but now I prefer looksmax because I belong there more and I find it more comical and has more useful info.

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
Enjoy, huh? Incels.co, by far. I can't count how many times I've laughed at posts there, the people there are very very funny.
Looksmax has some amusing posts and some information I've thought about but I haven't gone there a lot and I feel like the people on Incels.co are more relatable and who I could be friends with.
This site is the best, though, obviously.

gigacel123

gigacel123

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
.co is better. Looksmax is for tall zoomers and normies and 6'2 redpilled chadlites with 10 inch cocks.

There are a lot of smart and cool users on .co, but they don't post as much as the postmaxxers, trolls and ER-simping edgelords.

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
looksmax is like /fit/ without the legitimate attempts at self improvement, so basically whoever called it faggotmax is spot on
Good, looks like I haven't missed out on anything.

Kp31

Kp31

edge-affiliated media
Dec 4, 2020
I don't know.
EnlN7BxW8AUGgb2 12

jojo

jojo

NEET
Dec 6, 2020
Early incels.co had better posters and more quality control
Idk about modern incels.co or looksmax since it's been over a year since I actively browsed either of them
im the king of .co

jaded jabble

jaded jabble

NEET
Nov 30, 2020
Bot
Which place do you enjoy more and why? I used to use .co hardcore and postmaxx and I enjoyed the chat with some chill users there but now I prefer looksmax because I belong there more and I find it more comical and has more useful inf

both are post their prime, looksmax can be funny sometimes, .co is just dry

schizocel

schizocel

Life just isn't hard enough
Dec 2, 2020
I think they are similar in different ways.

gigacel123

gigacel123

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
A year ago I would say looksmax, now definitely. Co
Shut the fuck up troll, you have a GF, what are you doing at .co?

The people there, and the mods would eat you up. It's so obvious you are a PedoTears larp.

@knajjd. Ban this clown on .co. and here if you can.

Eren

Eren

‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏
Nov 28, 2020
looksmax is generally more positive and the people are more nt & funnier. PSL autism is the best subculture imo

NekoStance

NekoStance

NEET
Dec 1, 2020
Shut the fuck up troll, you have a GF, what are you doing at .co?

The people there, and the mods would eat you up. It's so obvious you are a PedoTears larp.

@knajjd. Ban this clown on .co. and here if you can.
Jeez, the butthurt, so strong.

I'm already banned on. Co doesn't mean I still can't read

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
I voted for .co, because the people there are more mature and perhaps less edgy because of their age and experience (or they were when I was active there). Imo .me is better for the young and .co is better for the more experienced incels.

Alexanderr

Alexanderr

Admin
Nov 28, 2020
Which place do you enjoy more and why? I used to use .co hardcore and postmaxx and I enjoyed the chat with some chill users there but now I prefer looksmax because I belong there more and I find it more comical and has more useful info.
I’ve ever really only been active on looksmax.me so it’s an easy decision to me. The forum also appeals to me more.

dreadtheblackpill

dreadtheblackpill

the supreme youngcel gentleman
Nov 26, 2020
Not going to bother ever going on looksmax, probably full of bluepill and bullshit.

Activity
So far there's no one here