Mods be like

A

Abi No

Hi
Nov 26, 2020
Low effort post? 30% warning.

Meanwhile @Sorcerer out here posting non stop about his fantasies of raping users and diddling everyone's butthole like a mad man and nothing has happened to him despite a billion users having reported his blatant trolling

Renko

Renko

Methhead Cannibal
Dec 1, 2020

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020

Meanwhile @Sorcerer out here posting non stop about his fantasies of raping users and diddling everyone's butthole like a mad man and nothing has happened to him despite a billion users having reported his blatant trolling
What did you get 30% for lmao? Really interested

S

Sorcerer

North-Atlantid Slayer. 6.5 inch dick. Blue-Eyes #1
Dec 9, 2020
I would like to congratulate @Cerberus @Master @Alexanderr for doing their job and giving @Abi No a 30%
Is Justice blind? NOT ANYMORE
I do not like mods but since we can't have a NEET Anarchist Commune ; this is the best we're gonna get for now.
Also I am a nice user liked and loved! Spreading positivity and good vibrations.
derek-chauvin.jpg

Pictured: Negro-Abi-no being kneed on the back of the head by a dutiful mod @Alexanderr

A

Abi No

Hi
Nov 26, 2020
I would like to congratulate @Cerberus @Master @Alexanderr for doing their job and giving @Abi No a 30%
I do not like mods but since we can't have a NEET Anarchist Commune ; this is the best we're gonna get for now.
Also I am a nice user liked and loved! Spreading positivity and good vibrations.
derek-chauvin.jpg

Pictured: Negro-Abi-no being kneed on the back of the head by a dutiful mod @Alexanderr
Stop writing essays for me, my little dog, you've been acting strange since your last vasectomy :confused:

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
Mods don’t ban @Sorcerer i don’t want to lose my abused dog

A

Abi No

Hi
Nov 26, 2020
derek-chauvin.jpg

FYI, I didn't get any warnings yet whatsoever, only some of my friends have. I'm sorry to soil your orgasmic coom
19.gif

tenor.gif

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
derek-chauvin.jpg

This is good shit and I always welcome a good laugh.
Abi No is my favorite user and has VERY good posts next to the goofy ones. Unfortunately, deep thinking won't bring traffic, so I guess it's about adapting? Let's be all men here, take our punches, and stop involving mods. Crying to authorities sounds to me like what some feminists would do.

A

Abi No

Hi
Nov 26, 2020
This is good shit and I always welcome a good laugh.
Abi No is my favorite user and has VERY good posts next to the goofy ones. Unfortunately, deep thinking won't bring traffic, so I guess it's about adapting? Let's be all men here, take our punches, and stop involving mods. Crying to authorities sounds to me like what some feminists would do.
Quantity always beats quality, I've observed this myself. No matter how high IQ and high effort your site is, no one will use it unless it's activity is massive.

I hope this site gains enough quantity to allow for both that and quality. I don't want it going over board like .co where literally 99% of posts are 5 words or less shit post spam.

Alexanderr

Alexanderr

Admin
Nov 28, 2020

I’m going off the standards of what would be considered acceptable on the other forums. Any insult could be considered harassment but unless it’s severe, you’ll usually not get warned.
Otherwise this forum would become very restricted compared to the other forums, making the forum less appealing for new users.
For those not aware though, @Sorcerer has already been warned 3 times but since they’ve been first offenses, they did not result in high %’s, which is why he’s still here.

Lastly, low effort posts will usually not result in a warning and if they do, it’s a verbal warning or 10% at most. Unless you repeatedly do it.

Activity
So far there's no one here