Venting Modern webdesign?

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
Does anyone actually like how modern websites look? I wish everything was simple and minimalist
Example: https://aom.heavengames.com/
Nowadays most websites are acid trip with millions of moving elements jumping all over the place, and you need to scroll for miles through stupid background pictures...

Renko

Renko

Methhead Cannibal
Dec 1, 2020
Does anyone actually like how modern websites look? I wish everything was simple and minimalist
Nowadays most websites are acid trip with millions of moving elements jumping all over the place, and you need to scroll for miles through stupid background pictures...
bro its literally the other way around

new sites are just minimalism and its bland as fuck

old web design mad more things going on and were more soulful

first one is from around y2k and second one is a modern one

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
bro its literally the other way around

new sites are just minimalism and its bland as fuck

old web design mad more things going on and were more soulful

View attachment 2795View attachment 2796
first one is from around y2k and second one is a modern one
Ok, minimalist must have been a wrong word to use. What I really meant is that old website were easier to use, you had all the info on main page

S

saber

Banned
Dec 13, 2020
yeah love it, simplistic design that makes it easy to read and navigate and go through archives with no shitty javascript at the time. The new soy minimalist "web design" is annoying to look it WOOOW SPINNY ANIMATION WHEN I HOVER IT!!!! bloated and a waste of time but they have to make everything look pretty or no one's going to buy it

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
yeah love it, simplistic design that makes it easy to read and navigate and go through archives with no shitty javascript at the time. The new soy minimalist "web design" is annoying to look it WOOOW SPINNY ANIMATION WHEN I HOVER IT!!!! bloated and a waste of time but they have to make everything look pretty or no one's going to buy it

Javascript has been a disaster for web.

bloomedwengts

bloomedwengts

:3
Dec 7, 2020
Modern sites are designed to be as intuitive and easy-to use as possible but they end up looking lifeless in the process. Older sites like the one you linked have that nostalgic factor but they're not that good design wise imo

This is a good example of upgrading a site without making it dull:

A

Abi No

Hi
Nov 26, 2020
New designs are the same old trash, mostly youtube/ twitter being the template for every website design and never straying from the mold

Renko

Renko

Methhead Cannibal
Dec 1, 2020
OH DON'T GET ME STARTED ON THAT SHIT
Smart phones killed the web in general, they opened flood gates and normies flooded in millions. It literally turned internet upside down.
took the words out of my mouth, except normies werent the problem because they always used it.

the real cancer are children, kiddies are 90% of the reason why the internet is censored and cucked to hell.

>NOOO THINK OF THE CHILDREN WE CANT LET THEIR PURE EYES SEE THIS!!!!

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
took the words out of my mouth, except normies werent the problem because they always used it.

the real cancer are children, kiddies are 90% of the reason why the internet is censored and cucked to hell.

>NOOO THINK OF THE CHILDREN WE CANT LET THEIR PURE EYES SEE THIS!!!!
Normies used it, but they used it a lot less because you had to sit your ass at computer for hours. They are busy people they need to socialize irl and other gay bullshit. Also women, it made internet easier to use for these harpies.

FeminismIsCancer

FeminismIsCancer

Marecel
Nov 30, 2020
Goodness dear lord, I miss 1997’s internet for everything. CSS was a mistake.

• +1
Reactions: Kaz
Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
keep crying for us css3 chads

FeminismIsCancer

FeminismIsCancer

Marecel
Nov 30, 2020
Everything is dumbed down so foids can use it.

Activity
So far there's no one here