Lifestyle Missing workers, reality and future of the neets

Ultraman

Ultraman

NEET
Nov 28, 2020

I think many of us will end up this way and I myself am a missing worker. I am currently unemployed with little chance of working in what I studied and live with my father. It is curious how the Japanese reality ends up replicating itself in the west, the Hikkikomori and these missing workers will become more and more familiar in other areas of the world. the societies of winners and losers are offering the worst to human beings who are at the bottom of the social ladder. What a bad time to be born.

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature
Nov 26, 2020
Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020

I think many of us will end up this way and I myself am a missing worker. I am currently unemployed with little chance of working in what I studied and live with my father. It is curious how the Japanese reality ends up replicating itself in the west, the Hikkikomori and these missing workers will become more and more familiar in other areas of the world. the societies of winners and losers are offering the worst to human beings who are at the bottom of the social ladder. What a bad time to be born.

Thank you for sharing this gem.

Blacktarpill

Blacktarpill

tfw not saudi
Dec 7, 2020
I like hikki-neet content for some reason. And always wanted to be in a forum about this topic. Nice find.

NEETlifechoseme

NEETlifechoseme

livin life
Nov 30, 2020
that was sad those nhk documentaries are really good nice find op

jaded jabble

jaded jabble

NEET
Nov 30, 2020

society is just going to become shit, eventually when every shitskin has entered the west, everyone will neet given society doesnt collapse or a major even like nukes

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature
Nov 26, 2020
Are they trying to imply that taking care of your old parents is something bad?

JFL no wonder why so many wagecucks rot and die alone in nursery homes when they get old, because they raise their children as the next generation of wagecucks, who will never have time to take care of their own family, damn, they even don't have any time for themselves. :feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol:

The entire system is at work to maintain generations after generations of indentured slaves so that corps can make money. 🤣🤣🤣:feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL:

JFL @ wagies.

:feelslol: :feelslol: :feelslol: :feelslol: :feelslol: :feelslol: :feelsbook::feelsbook::feelsbook::feelsbook::feelsbook:

Activity
So far there's no one here