LOL Minimum wage job.

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
Can you imagine waking up to this bullshit 5 days a week? Guy has become so apathetic that he didn't even shook. Just your typical day avoiding getting a bullet to the head. You'd have to be done with everything to continue working while knowing psychos are out there plotting to rob you.
"NEETs are lazy bums, just get a job bro."

MyNameIsHammurabi

MyNameIsHammurabi

NEET
Dec 15, 2020
Can you imagine waking up to this bullshit 5 days a week? Guy has become so apathetic that he didn't even shook. Just your typical day avoiding getting a bullet to the head. You'd have to be done with everything to continue working while knowing psychos are out there plotting to rob you.
"NEETs are lazy bums, just get a job bro."

I could never see myself working for minimum wage. The extra money would make no difference in my life. I wouldn’t be able to afford housing or cars. Such a low salary could only buy you little trinkets and basic items.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I could never see myself working for minimum wage. The extra money would make no difference in my life. I wouldn’t be able to afford housing or cars. Such a low salary could only buy you little trinkets and basic items.
Correct minimum wage is worthless by the time you factor in transportation, food clothing ect you are actually loosing money when you could just stay home and neet and brake even with out the stress

P

Patient A

Mynamejeff
Nov 30, 2020
Guy has become so apathetic that he didn't even shook. Just your typical day avoiding getting a bullet to the head.
" Military veteran and liquor store clerk Jon Lewis Alexander pushes away a robber's handgun and shoves a pistol in the man's mouth "

don't pretend armed robberies are an everyday occurrence. a normal person would have just opened the register and handed over the money and got on with their life

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
" Military veteran and liquor store clerk Jon Lewis Alexander pushes away a robber's handgun and shoves a pistol in the man's mouth "

don't pretend armed robberies are an everyday occurrence. a normal person would have just opened the register and handed over the money and got on with their life
There are plenty of military veterans and none of em is immune to bullets or have gotten used to getting pointed at with a gun. I also don't pretend it happens every day, I am telling you, some people PLOT to rob him every day. The stress of knowing that is the issue. You think just handing over the money is gonna save your life when the robber is showing his face to you? This the stupidest comment I have ever read on this forum.

MyNameIsHammurabi

MyNameIsHammurabi

NEET
Dec 15, 2020
How do minimum wagers who don't live with parents even survive in big cities like LA? Can you imagine your entire monthly cheque going to your lousy accommodation and eating cheap ass food every day?
one of life biggest mysteries! No one has mentioned that a minimum wage will definitely not help you ascend in any way. The idea of working a low tier job would scare away many women. You are better of saying that you live in your parents basement and you are working on an app that will make millions.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
How do minimum wagers who don't live with parents even survive in big cities like LA? Can you imagine your entire monthly cheque going to your lousy accommodation and eating cheap ass food every day?
I've also pondered this question. I think they have to have a low income apartment or section 8 but getting those accommodations in California can take ten years. Mexicans pack there small apartments like a sardine can. But food alone is extremely expensive I spend 900 a month on food easy. Seeing poor people with family's is a complete anomaly to me it blows my mind. How do they survive on such meager wages? Food stamps is very minimal as well maybe these illegal aliens know some kind of cheat code that I never received. Cause I'm poor af living on about 2k a month with very minimal Bill's to pay. It's a real head scratcher.

klo666ar

klo666ar

aspiring mentalcel
Nov 28, 2020
if i was homeless maybe i will try to get some comfy minwage job to get some money and some place to fap and shit and still be homeless

• +1
Reactions: Kaz
Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
if i was homeless maybe i will try to get some comfy minwage job to get some money and some place to fap and shit and still
This is how it would work out minimum wage 40 hours a week just to be living in a homeless shelter. Infact most people who live in h.s. are employed. U couldn't even get a room mate cause your income wouldn't be enough to get on the lease. You would be eating microwave food with zero healthy organisms and occasionally a low tear mexican restaurant meal. Even if you manage to get a section 8 voucher you are on the hook for 30 percent of your income. And If u fail to report any extra income you would owe or be evicted out on the streets. I've been in that scenario before it's a viscous cycle. I'm surprised 50 percent of the population isnt homeless and committing suicide at this point. Men are such submissive cucks I'm ashamed to be apart of the human race.

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020

Activity
So far there's no one here