News @milkistermoo's final goodbye thread

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
I am leaving this site. I will return when Conor McGregor's next fight is announced.

fuck the forum and fuck the moderators

I felt like a female trapped in a male body since as far back as I can now remember. MtF-transitioning always was the plan. But when I became an avid Looksmax user, I’m in a position where I have to choose between being my true self or continuing to be accepted by the forum. I want to be included in blackpill communities because the blackpill is a major part of my life and one of my biggest passions. To do so, either I can keep living miserably in my male body or I can be transgender while LARPing on the forums as a wannabe Gigachad.

Option #2 doesn’t seem so bad, but a recent moderator action prompted me to reconsider. A purplefag (a.k.a mod) dished out a 10% warning on my account because I posted a video that consists of 2 transgender women talking to one another about transitioning and being trans. I’m already pissed off about how much transphobia, disrespect to trans people, and anti-LGBT sentiment are spewed in the forums (plus the rule that forbids postage of LGBT content); and that moderator punishment is the last straw. I’m leaving the forum, for a long time, if not for good.

This site is full of high-quality blackpill knowledge. It’s such a shame that the people here find it hilarious to shit on people like me. I’d love to stay as a member here if it weren’t for the environment that’s disrespectful and unaccepting to trans people. Many blackpillers agree with the statement, “don’t give value to people who don’t respect you back”, so I made a difficult decision to stop contributing valuable knowledge to this site.

goodbye

inb4 “low-T” , “faggot” , “see you tomorrow”, “muh trannymax”

CRAZED GOBLIN

CRAZED GOBLIN

NEET
May 11, 2022
Jump off the roof troon.
Jump Falling GIF by Film Riot

Activity
So far there's no one here