Military starting 3rd of Feb 2021

rn310

rn310

NEET
Nov 30, 2020
:feelstrash:
I'll have to spend 2 years there where I get yelled at and treated like the subhuman I am
I can reduce 2 months from the 2 years If I manage to pass the fitness test
Army is compulsory to serve in my country when a male is 18. rip neetdom

S

Sorcerer

North-Atlantid Slayer. 6.5 inch dick. Blue-Eyes #1
Dec 9, 2020
I live in a country called Singapore. I'm also a subhuman with curry origin. Yea my country is cucked to the max
An Average Day In Singapore:
Rice-Media-Does-the-AMDK-Truly-Exist-5.jpg

FeminismIsCancer

FeminismIsCancer

Marecel
Nov 30, 2020
I'll have to spend 2 years there where I get yelled at and treated like the subhuman I am
Israel? Oh wait that was even 3 years I think. Over for you.

rn310

rn310

NEET
Nov 30, 2020
I did.
It wasn't that bad tbh but then again it was only the first week. Idk what else is to come

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
Alpha fucks, beta bucks.

Fighting for a country when you have nothing to come back home for is beyond cucked.

Poor and single men who are happy to serve in the military make no sense to me.

They should be happy if there was a redistribution of power and wealth, right?

Like what the fuck.

You're young, poor, and powerless; you risk your life to protect the lives of the old, and the wealthy, and their property.

Like a slave who fights for his master when people come to free him from slavery.

rn310

rn310

NEET
Nov 30, 2020
Just 1 more month til I finish basic training
then Im left with 20 months

rn310

rn310

NEET
Nov 30, 2020
Guys I just claimed depression and acted all suicidal
I am given a lower medical score grading I still have to serve but I will serve like as a clerk or a security guard guarding the camp/fort
Way better than combat role where Im forced to listen to other men talking about how many girls they've fked

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
Guys I just claimed depression and acted all suicidal
I am given a lower medical score grading I still have to serve but I will serve like as a clerk or a security guard guarding the camp/fort
Way better than combat role where Im forced to listen to other men talking about how many girls they've fked
Bro, man. That's good to hear. I was also in the military and I can say that it was the worst time of my life. But looking back now, I think it was kinda beneficial in some kind of weird way.

Some men I served with have become big celebrities in my country. I open the tv, read the newspapers, or watch youtube without seeing their faces.

Of course it can be suifuel if you take it that way. If you wonder why you rot at home alone while the guys you met in the military are now big celebrities.

But I don't take it that way. To me it's hopefuel. To think that it's possible for any guy to make it.

That you don't have to have the intelligence of Einstein, the looks of Chico, the height of Lebron, or wealthy parents to become a star.

I'll say take your military service as a chance to network with lots of people cuz you never know what's going to happen after you get out :feelsjuice:

Good luck to you bro :feelsheh:

I know it sucks especially if you don't want to be there etc. :feelseye:

Last edited:
S

Sorcerer

North-Atlantid Slayer. 6.5 inch dick. Blue-Eyes #1
Dec 9, 2020
Ffs, I should fap because I think she looks attractive. I know I will realize that she is really ugly when I get that post-nut clarity.
Oh? You Fap To This??
Asian-Racist-Dad.png

^She Looks East-Indian LOL.

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

NEET
Nov 28, 2020
Oh? You Fap To This??
Asian-Racist-Dad.png

^She Looks East-Indian LOL.
I meant I should just fap to anything because I realize that by not fapping that I am getting tricked into thinking that the girl in the picture is better looking than she really is. And, yeah, Singapore has a decent Indian population as well as a decent Chinese population. They have a term for interracial relationships and it's called "Chindians."

Ultraman

Ultraman

NEET
Nov 28, 2020
i had to go through that shit. being incel and socially phobic it's an ordeal. it was a shitty 14 months. our regiment wore a granite colored beret and i remember when one of my buddies had it on and said "we are in the indonesian army".

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
How's it going? :yay:

innocent21

innocent21

NEET
Jul 4, 2021
Use your army job to boost your social status to give you greater access to women, as women are hypergamous (attracted by status). If you're fighting abroad doing state sanctioned murder then you also can do milder permissible transgressions like having some sex slaves. :D

The image is dead. Can you repost it?

Last edited:
Activity
So far there's no one here