Serious [Method] NTmaxxing for NEETS

Hritikcel

Hritikcel

Banned
Nov 27, 2020
I just wanted to share a few tips about being NT. As NEETS most of us are not neurotropical and Ofc all of this is a cope and won't get you a gf but at least after following these steps you(3.5psl at least aka Low tier normie)should be able to talk to normies, have friends, socialize well, not be an autist and have a very slim chance of getting laid

1.Looksmax: Looks and height are super important. Bad skin, bad hairline for your age group, weird nose, bad teeth, +18% bf, weird hair, and unkempt facial hair are all especially detrimental to your NT game. Do not fraud more than one inch with lifts because the height difference will be noticeable when you take your shoes off. Gymcel for a better body but don't overdo it.

2.Play sports: it has to be a non-autistic sport.

3. Video games: Forget about video games or at least don't talk about it if you are 18+. Tbh most normietards hate gamers

4.TV Shows, Music, Cinema: Netflix, pop music, go to the cinema every now and then

5.Dress well

6.Get an iPhone

7.Internet: Limit ur time on PSL and incel forums not more than 2 hours

8.Socia media: FB, Instagram, Snapchat, Spotify.

9.Political views: Not far left or alt-right. Don't take politics srsly. Act like u are pro-gay/transgender(you can hate pride parades all you want though). All cool people are liberals

10.Social life: Be an optimist, not a pessimist. Be low inhib, but know your place too. Never talk about blackpill/redpill irl, just be self-aware enough to guide yourself through social interactions. Watch sports, drink(don't overdo it obv.), attend parties, start smoking/vaping. Laugh at unfunny jokes, don't use black/shocking humor too much. Support "degeneracy"(for NT people this is a synonym for having fun). Work in sales to exercise your social skills. Get close female friends and you might be able to bang them(Have seen a few low-tier normies do this). Have a normal routine. Live for the weekends and vacations.

Last edited:
Blackguard

Blackguard

~ELITE-NEET~
Nov 26, 2020
My NEET supervillain tracfone works just fine. F@ck (((iPhones))).

Slumbercel

Slumbercel

NEET
Nov 27, 2020
1. can't afford anything reasonable like surgeries or fancy treatments, but I try to dress well and use good cosmetics
2. body too broken for anything other than chess
3. I don't really play anything, so a point for me, I guess
4. I can't get into anything
5. I think I already dress ok, I can't afford anything super fancy
6. can't afford
7. good advice, I always feel better if I spend less time online (of course there are useful things online, like books, articles, TV shows etc. I mean socialization like forums or social media; I think the best approach is download content you want to consume in advance and turn off internet)
8. I can see that being useful
9. I try to avoid the subject of politics like fire, I agree
10. too much effort

probably good advice in general, but I'm too deep down the schizoid rabbit hole to larp efficiently and do all these things

F

FastBananaCEO

Banned
Nov 29, 2020
How to NTmaxx:
1. Have an iPhone
2. Have TikTok
3. Listen to JuiceWlrd
4. Have a low iq

dreadtheblackpill

dreadtheblackpill

the supreme youngcel gentleman
Nov 26, 2020
why even bother if ugly

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature
Nov 26, 2020
My NEET supervillain tracfone works just fine. F@ck (((iPhones))).

I use motorola c113. The only cellphone for truecels.

Motorola-C113-1.jpg

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature
Nov 26, 2020
How to NTmaxx:
1. Have an iPhone
2. Have TikTok
3. Listen to JuiceWlrd
4. Have a low iq
The OP is a currycel, still currycoping. :feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol:
Curries will never learn.

Activity
So far there's no one here