Venting mental asylum ramblings

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
the system is made out of negatives the only positives in the universe are illusionary they're not real positives the real the positive is eliminating a negative satisfying a deprivation feeding an addiction serving a need those are the only real positives and they're basically made out of eliminating a negative so the negative came first all you can do is try to erase as much as the negative possible and that's the game we're playing it's zero-sum can't be won there is no real positive to ever be produced because there is no fundamental need for us to exist because we can serve no fundamental purpose we can only create the purpose by creating need that needs to be satisfied and that's all it's spilt milk there's nothing it can accomplish it's nothing good it can do all we can do is clean it up

drainer123

drainer123

aspiring ausneet
Dec 22, 2021
lol we're not even sure what we're experiencing is reality. When a baby is born it's mind is not a blank-slate. There could be so many different senses that humans can't even fathom exist. I mean, there are some animals whose sense of perception is so different, like cats or bats. Bats are pretty much blind and use noises to 'see' lol
also how do you get into a comfy mental asylum?

Last edited:
Atila

Atila

Dec 2, 2020
lol we're not even sure what we're experiencing is reality. When a baby is born it's mind is not a blank-slate. There could be so many different senses that humans can't even fathom exist. I mean, there are some animals whose sense of perception is so different, like cats or bats. Bats are pretty much blind and use noises to 'see' lol
Really, how did you do it? It seems incredibly comfy, or maybe my perception is false. Is it just good because you live in Netherlands?
just live in the netherlands

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
the system is made out of negatives the only positives in the universe are illusionary they're not real positives the real the positive is eliminating a negative satisfying a deprivation feeding an addiction serving a need those are the only real positives and they're basically made out of eliminating a negative so the negative came first all you can do is try to erase as much as the negative possible and that's the game we're playing it's zero-sum can't be won there is no real positive to ever be produced because there is no fundamental need for us to exist because we can serve no fundamental purpose we can only create the purpose by creating need that needs to be satisfied and that's all it's spilt milk there's nothing it can accomplish it's nothing good it can do all we can do is clean it up
In conclusion; "Life is meaningless. Source, trust me bro"

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
I’m an expert on this topic lmaoooo, humans can actually have a near infinite amount of senses, all we are senses though is vibrational oscillations though, photons, matter, chemical compounds, etc

Kant attacks Locker’s radical blank slate Empericism by saying there’s pre requirements for existence, it’s complicated, I could elaborate later

I could ramble about this, but I love ontology lol

RichEmoHonkler

RichEmoHonkler

NEET
Mar 10, 2022
When I try to explain this to normies, they can't wrap their little brains around it. Being based is hard my dude.

patientfrog

patientfrog

NEET Royalty
Apr 21, 2022
thats basicaly all you pro life cucks.
aren't you in a mental institution dude? you had a post a while back about possibly banging the nurses or something...
anyway, few things are more cucked than being in a mental institution. here's your socks sir. here's your dress sir. you will shit here sir. no you can't leave!

get out of there. be on your best behavior and lie your ass off.

Last edited:
Atila

Atila

Dec 2, 2020
aren't you in a mental institution dude? you had a post a while back about possibly banging the nurses or something...
anyway, few things are more cucked than being in a mental institution. here's your socks sir. you will shit here sir. no you can't leave!

get out of there. be on your best behavior and lie your ass off.
we dont have that here this is more like a hotel

Nameless_sunflower

Nameless_sunflower

NEET
Sep 19, 2022
OP
Avatars 5cxVaPhwTCt85pqw UV1Nvw t500x500

Activity
So far there's no one here