mental asylum lifestyle

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
they fired all men there is only 1 male working here atm and the others are all young females jfl they all panic when a fight breaks out they can only call the cops but what really bothers me is how thirsty they are for me and i know its only because i have a gf jfl

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
what really bothers me is how thirsty they are for me and i know its only because i have a gf jfl
Poor guy...

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
they fired all men there is only 1 male working here atm and the others are all young females jfl they all panic when a fight breaks out they can only call the cops but what really bothers me is how thirsty they are for me and i know its only because i have a gf jfl
Are you gonna cheat on her?

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
So your gf is not a permanent "member" of the asylum or did you meet her outside and she is treated like a regular visitor or smth? Sry Im not that good with words, Im just being curious. Dont wanna sound disrespectful its just so weird to me.
i met my gf on tinder bro : https://neets.me/threads/lifefuel-for-gamecels.12494/ this mental asylum is male only but the people who work here are 99% females and yes my gf visits her sometimes i even let her sleep over in secret but you have guys who sneak in whores from outside aswell

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
i met my gf on tinder bro : https://neets.me/threads/lifefuel-for-gamecels.12494/ this mental asylum is male only but the people who work here are 99% females and yes my gf visits her sometimes i even let her sleep over in secret but you have guys who sneak in whores from outside aswell
Ah ok, got it. I forgot some parts of that whole backstory. I hope the personal thats works there are at least friendly. Sounds like a comfy life all around:feelscomfy:

Activity
So far there's no one here