Maybe I'm a fool

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
Tonight I went to a drive thru to grab a bite I really shouldn't do this anymore but I gave in this time. It was windy and cold out and there was this one annoying dude asking people for money. When he got to me I was about to blow him off but he seemed really desperate he begged me to at least buy him a bit of food if possible he told me he recently got a job but he's still waiting for his paycheck. I felt bad for this guy wageslaving then having to beg for food. Maybe I'm a fool but I didn't have it in me to tell him to fuck off like everyone else so I bought him three sandwiches[UWSL] I just felt heartbroken at the thought of this man starving tonight he told me he had nothing and no one in life and was all alone. The woman at the counter looked at me like a weirdo for buying him food she probably would never do that. I bet she can't imagine what it's like to be in that position even if she was she probably would easily and quickly find help and support. It's a cold world for some people.[/UWSL]

Last edited by a moderator:
Ritalincel

Ritalincel

😇
Nov 28, 2020

:p

Activity
So far there's no one here