Maybe getting a job

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020

If you don't mind using e-books, this site is great at downloading HQ books for free.
Thanks for the share. I've tried e-books and I like them for research purposes (easy to find keywords with control + f). But when I want to read read a book, I usually go for a real book, because it's much easier to make notes etc.

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
I didn't get much done yesterday because I had lots of other important things to do. Today is no different. But I'll try my best to churn out content anyway :feelsstudy:

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
The website is still growing which is always fun to see :feelsthumb:

Screenshot 2021 08 01 at 14 39 40 Performance

I'm definitely going to include this in my job application. I wish I had more sites than just one though. Oh, well.

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
Wow I came up with a new angle. Forget all my previous plans lmao :D

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
I believe I'm at least 50 % done btw. I still have a few days left to submit my application :feelseheh:

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
Bro. I got a new idea again. A new approach. What's up with all these new ideas, man. I have like four unique drafts already :feelsstudy:
And I don't have much time left :feelsheh:

innocent21

innocent21

NEET
Jul 4, 2021
Good luck on your new job and it's nice to hear that you have SEO skills as that means you have a talent that can't be gained from a degree. This makes you competitive in the labour pool.
Seeing as you're adding lots of economic value to the company over a long term and that there's a shortage of good SEO marketers, you better be getting paid a high amount for this.

I used to do whitehat SEO and I got my website to have 2/10 PageRank and 2/10 Trust Score without spending any money, but I quit SEO because I was spreading myself out too thin and I had other talents I could persue.
I keep learning something new every day. I'm actually really excited. I was never this excited when I had to learn things in school lmao :feelsthumb::feelsthumb:

The number 1 rule of SEO marketing, PPC marketing and affiliate marketing is to NEVER share your niche. Otherwise it'll become saturated then no longer profitable to compete in. For example the CPC price of financial trading is $15-20 per click. You'd have to meet someone with no common sense to get an honest answer to that question.

Last edited:
Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
Good luck on your new job and it's nice to hear that you have SEO skills as that means you have a talent that can't be gained from a degree. This makes you competitive in the labour pool.
Seeing as you're adding lots of economic value to the company over a long term and that there's a shortage of good SEO marketers, you better be getting paid a high amount for this.

I used to do whitehat SEO and I got my website to have 2/10 PageRank and 2/10 Trust Score without spending any money, but I quit SEO because I was spreading myself out too thin and I had other talents I could persue.

The number 1 rule of SEO marketing, PPC marketing and affiliate marketing is to NEVER share your niche. Otherwise it'll become saturated then no longer profitable to compete in. For example the CPC price of financial trading is $15-20 per click. You'd have to meet someone with no common sense to get an honest answer to that question.
Is it worth becoming black hat and making money online illegally?

innocent21

innocent21

NEET
Jul 4, 2021
Is it worth becoming black hat and making money online illegally?
If you want to scam naive and ignorant people out of their money on Black Hat World by making people pay for worthless or damaging SEO for you writing garbage and thin articles, using automation software and clicking buttons, that will either do absolutely nothing to their website or get their website banned from Google, all while you rake in hundreds of dollars (sometimes thousands) per client, then go ahead and scam people for easy money. There's a new sucker born every minute. Just don't claim that I encouraged you to do it, because I wouldn't endorse scamming people online, would I?

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
I called the workplace and I bet I sounded like I have asperger's (I might have asperger's for real tho).

Damn, man. I believe the phone call could've gone much better.

I even forgot to ask some questions I had in mind.

But I got to talk with the marketing director of the company. And he seemed pleasantly surprised. He wanted to know what I've written for him :feelsthumb:

Idk, man. Let's see. Time will tell :feelscute:

Atila

Atila

Dec 2, 2020
Why get a job when its all about being a neet

maharsha

maharsha

NEET
Jun 26, 2021
maybe for 2 days

Some years ago, I would have disagreed with the idea that corporations are worse than governments, if only for the fact that governments attract the most insane social reformers, hellbent on using the State's coercive apparatuses to reeducate the masses, whereas a corporation just wants you to get the job done/buy a product and isn't greatly bothered by what you think while you're at it. But now that corporations in Western countries have discovered their non-pecuniary calling and attract an equal amount of activists, placing billions of dollars and brand names at their disposal, I don't know anymore.

Atila

Atila

Dec 2, 2020
Some years ago, I would have disagreed with the idea that corporations are worse than governments, if only for the fact that governments attract the most insane social reformers, hellbent on using the State's coercive apparatuses to reeducate the masses, whereas a corporation just wants you to get the job done/buy a product and isn't greatly bothered by what you think while you're at it. But now that corporations in Western countries have discovered their non-pecuniary calling and attract an equal amount of activists, placing billions of dollars and brand names at their disposal, I don't know anymore.
In my opinion humans are the only animals who are made to be slaves they can produce more then they consume and you can threaten them with death and they will do anything

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
Yeah, so. Tomorrow I'll try to write some blog articles. But its legit difficult, because I have no fucking clue what I'm talking about. I've tried to do some research about the niche but damn. I legit don't know what these people really do.

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
Holy shit. I just realized how much I still have to learn about seo. Like I have lots to learn. A lot. Like so much to learn. Fuck. I just watched a video that blew my mind :feelsworry:

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
Just a quick update. I'm sad to see that pretty significant drop in clicks. Let's see what happens next month. I think the top performing articles are quite seasonal tbh. So that could explain why the site is getting less clicks now.

Screenshot 2021 08 25 at 03 04 38 Performance

I started tracking my rankings on Google with SERProbot (should've done it much earlier tbh). The site ranks for more than 1000 keywords. Only few of them manage to pull a good amount of traffic.

Screenshot 2021 08 25 at 03 12 42 Free SERP checker   google ranking check serprobot com

Keep grinding, keep hustling, shoot for your dreams. You can do anything you want. I promise you :feelsthumb:

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
I've done nothing with the website.Traffic is decreasing. My niche seems to be seasonal. That means that the site gets more traffic during the summers, and less traffic during the winters. I could enable ads and use all the money for promotion. I think that's a good plan.

Sbo53mb.png

I've been doing lots of research for my next project. I'm getting into ecommerce. I have learned lots of stuff from this "building a website" project. I believe that these skills can be very useful in ecommerce. Wish me luck :feelsthumb:

W

WeebHunter3000

CEO of BBC
Jun 13, 2021
I've done nothing with the website.Traffic is decreasing. My niche seems to be seasonal. That means that the site gets more traffic during the summers, and less traffic during the winters. I could enable ads and use all the money for promotion. I think that's a good plan.

Sbo53mb.png

I've been doing lots of research for my next project. I'm getting into ecommerce. I have learned lots of stuff from this "building a website" project. I believe that these skills can be very useful in ecommerce. Wish me luck :feelsthumb:
I still don't get it but good for you brocel.

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
I also might be getting a job soon in the web development field.
The only "good" thing about it is that it's gonna be a 100% permanent home office job. Doesn't sound that bad but not sure how long this one will last, my breaking point is usually 6-8 months.
[UWSL][UWSL]Although I still get along well with my parents, I just have to move out.[/UWSL] [UWSL]I just can't take it anymore, it's so suffocating and depressing. [UWSL][UWSL]This is my last try.[/UWSL] [UWSL]If that also goes wrong, I'll just move back in with my parents and just live there forever, I don't give a fuck anymore.[/UWSL][/UWSL] [/UWSL][/UWSL]

S

Satan

NEET
Apr 26, 2021
You made this post almost 2 months ago and you still dont have the job? How much will they be paying you hourly?

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
Nothing interesting has happened. I've done nothing to make the website better. Absolutely nothing. It just exists and I guess we will see where it goes. One Google Algo Update can ascend or kill the site lol.

Screenshot 2021 09 10 at 20 55 17 Performance

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
Nothing interesting has happened. I've done nothing to make the website better. Absolutely nothing. It just exists and I guess we will see where it goes. One Google Algo Update can ascend or kill the site lol.

View attachment 19430
Ah, yeah. I'm not sure if I've said this earlier but I could boost the traffic temporarily with ads. I have some money I could use to lure in more visitors.

Alexanderr

Alexanderr

Admin
Nov 28, 2020
Tbh I’ve worked a shit ton this summer, earned quite a bit, no regrets, will serve me well in the long term (y)

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
Yesterday was a good day. The amount of impressions went down, but the amount of clicks went up. That was almost a new record. It's motivating to see something good to happen.

Screenshot 2021 09 27 at 08 27 36 Performance

I will spend the next day working on my ads. I'm trying to get more clicks. Clicks are life. I will worry about making money later. Clicks are everything right now :LOL:

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
The ads are doing nothing. I get zero clicks. I gotta work on my keywords lmao.

I'm ranking high on some good keywords with very little effort. I got a few top 3 positions, but I would really like to get more top positions cuz that's where the most clicks are. But I think that Google is starting to trust the site more and more.

Building websites just takes a lot of time. Content creators need a lot of patience :feelsthumb:

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
If someone wonders why I'm using ads:

I'm trying to get more exposure and seem more legit. And if I find a way to get many clicks through ads, I could consider adding some affiliate links for $$$.

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
I've been working on my next website :feelsneo:

Here's my income report.

I enabled ads. It's Google Adsense. It's maybe the worst ad network available. I should switch to another network asap.

qREXE8A.png

Remember guys, you can do anything you want, I promise you.

Never get up. Keep grinding, keep hustling, shoot for your dreams.

You just need to take that first step – that hard step – and actually do something.

Atila

Atila

Dec 2, 2020
I've been working on my next website :feelsneo:

Here's my income report.

I enabled ads. It's Google Adsense. It's maybe the worst ad network available. I should switch to another network asap.

qREXE8A.png

Remember guys, you can do anything you want, I promise you.

Never get up. Keep grinding, keep hustling, shoot for your dreams.

You just need to take that first step – that hard step – and actually do something.
keep grinding i see you make alot of money already

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
I spent a lot of time designing my next two websites. I have six articles ready for the first site, and one article for the second :feelscute:

I feel super productive 🤓

Boy, does this take a lot of time. I don't think I would be able to do this while maintaining a job.

But on the other hand, I could use all the money I earn from a day job for outsourcing. Interesting 🤔

Atila

Atila

Dec 2, 2020
good job OP another day another dollar we are going to make it you keep coding and designing all day while i go fuck a hot jb real quick keep it up!:feelscowboy::feelscowboy::feelscowboy:

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
My website is down and there's nothing I can do, because apparently the problem is caused by the host :feelsworry:

My hair is turning grey :feelscops:

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
I've been working my ass off trying to fix some bugs and I wrote some articles too. I'm not even mad. I love working for myself :feelsthumb:

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
Fuck. I got two new ideas for websites :feelsworry:

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
I tried to work. I tried to learn something new but I can't. My head hurts. A lot. Maybe because of the amount of caffeine I've consumed today. Or a flu or something. idk. but my head hurts like hell :feelscops:

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
Spent a lot of time trying to edit videos. I'm now looking to hire a video editor. I don't have enough time to learn new tricks every day :feelsuhuh:

Atila

Atila

Dec 2, 2020
just make websites with wordpress and sell them on flippa theory

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
I came up with a beautiful money making scheme. I believe that I will have to risk at least 100 buckaroos, but if it works tho. Damn 😆

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
Going outside for a long walk. I think I'm going to walk for two hours, but let's see. I'll work on my latest idea when I return.

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
just got back home. that was a nice five-six hour walk. I did go to a restaurant to eat. And I ate a lot lol 😆 but yeah. I'm about to brew myself a tea and then I'll go to sleep. I'm sure my feet are going to feel super sore from this tomorrow :feelsheh:

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
I believe that my next investment is going to cost me around 500 euros. I'm still not sure if I should go ahead and do it. The cost is big because I have to outsource a lot of work 🤓

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
I believe that my next investment is going to cost me around 500 euros. I'm still not sure if I should go ahead and do it. The cost is big because I have to outsource a lot of work 🤓
tbh I should open Excel and do some calculations to get a rough estimation if it's worth it 🤔

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
My websites were unavailable for some time because the IP I use got blacklisted by many internet service providers. That was pretty stressful because I had no idea that the IP addresses were blacklisted. Nor did I had any idea why my sites were unavailable and the customer service of my hosting company is dogshit at coming up with solutions – they legit suggest me to contact all the internet service providers... Yeah I'm never going to do that. It's your company's job, and there are like hundreds of different ISPs I would have to contact. I hope they were only joking.

But I got it all figured out. All I had to do was to get a new IP address for the websites.

I don't know, man. I feel like I'm doing pretty advanced internet shit all the time :feelsneo:
But in reality I rarely know what the heck is going on :feelsheh:
But yeah. Live and learn as some people say :feelsstudy:

DreamSequence

DreamSequence

crazy ass white boy
Oct 21, 2021
My websites were unavailable for some time because the IP I use got blacklisted by many internet service providers. That was pretty stressful because I had no idea that the IP addresses were blacklisted. Nor did I had any idea why my sites were unavailable and the customer service of my hosting company is dogshit at coming up with solutions – they legit suggest me to contact all the internet service providers... Yeah I'm never going to do that. It's your company's job, and there are like hundreds of different ISPs I would have to contact. I hope they were only joking.

But I got it all figured out. All I had to do was to get a new IP address for the websites.

I don't know, man. I feel like I'm doing pretty advanced internet shit all the time :feelsneo:
But in reality I rarely know what the heck is going on :feelsheh:
But yeah. Live and learn as some people say :feelsstudy:
Keep it up brother. Internet shit is boring as hell, it's death by a billion IETF standards

Activity
So far there's no one here