May be temporarily embarrassed no longer

T

TempEmbarassedNEET

Temporarily embarassed NEET
Aug 16, 2021
I was planning on quitting my wagie job and resuming the good NEET life sometime next year but Biden's telling me I earned neetdom already with this mandate. It's the perfect excuse to get fired (and possibly see if I can get unemployment from it, though I doubt it).

Sorry Mr. Shekelstein, but I'm not getting the vaccine nor am I getting the weekly test. Looks like you'll just have to fire me...

Can't wait to be max comfy once it goes into effect. Nothing but anime and video games for this guy.

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
Based.

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
I was planning on quitting my wagie job and resuming the good NEET life sometime next year but Biden's telling me I earned neetdom already with this mandate. It's the perfect excuse to get fired (and possibly see if I can get unemployment from it, though I doubt it).

Sorry Mr. Shekelstein, but I'm not getting the vaccine nor am I getting the weekly test. Looks like you'll just have to fire me...

Can't wait to be max comfy once it goes into effect. Nothing but anime and video games for this guy.
Do the job or you will regret it

T

TempEmbarassedNEET

Temporarily embarassed NEET
Aug 16, 2021
Do the job or you will regret it
How so? I was a neet for like five years out of highschool, best days of my life. I would say I regret starting to wage but it's allowed me to become coastfire (and thus financially stable long into the future), taught me the valuable lesson that work is torture, and more than anything else has enlightened me on just how sweet the NEET life is.

The end goal of waging is always to become a NEET anyway (retiring). You could just say I'm ahead of the curve. What possible benefits could further suffering through waging grant me?

Last edited:
Activity
So far there's no one here