Venting Marital Rape.

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020

It's legal in India btw :feelsmhm:

But honestly, tho, what is even love or marriage if you can get raped by your loved one? I didn't even know this was a thing. Woman gets everything and man can't even get sex? Ok, so put a padlock on your fridge and tell your wife that you don't give consent to her to eat food bought with your money. Like when did sex become something that men can live without? You've seen my posts here, I'm an absolute mental case. I wasn't like this when I was young, I had sex with women. I was a pretty chill dude.
Not having sex is modern day torture exclusive to men. Every day we keep on roping one at a time because of this. Every fucking month they take a cut from my pay for some single moms who don't bother to work to pay for their bastard child for themselves. EVERY FUCKING MONTH I PAY FOR THESE WHORES KIDS.

Without taxes, I'd be debt free in SEA right now.

Last edited:
Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
Lack of sex is driving me crazy. I can kind of understand the concept of martial rape though.
Not ever marriage is built on love, if I ever manage to get married, mine certainly will not be. And with those that are built on love, it will eventually fade, and what remains will be a monotone exchange of favors.
Sex is women's currency in marriage, in most cases. That's what she provides her husband, and in exchange for that favor, the husband provides money, security, food, whatever.
If the husband were to force himself on his wife, he'd essentially be stripping his wife from her most powerful asset., reducing her to a mere maid, that takes care of the house and children.
It is kind of destructive on the concept of family in my opinion

• ...?
Reactions: Kaz
K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
Lack of sex is driving me crazy. I can kind of understand the concept of martial rape though.
Not ever marriage is built on love, if I ever manage to get married, mine certainly will not be. And with those that are built on love, it will eventually fade, and what remains will be a monotone exchange of favors.
Sex is women's currency in marriage, in most cases. That's what she provides her husband, and in exchange for that favor, the husband provides money, security, food, whatever.
If the husband were to force himself on his wife, he'd essentially be stripping his wife from her most powerful asset., reducing her to a mere maid, that takes care of the house and children.
Poor whore has to have 1h of sex with you daily while you bust your ass off at work God knows how many hours. :mmm:

Your wife will always be the most expensive investment in your life. She better work for the lifestyle you offer or marry somebody else. Why the fuck would she deserve anything free? You plan on jacking off in the shower in marriage? Fuck that.

I wish some foid would by fridge full of food and rape me every day. The amount of free time and zero responsibilities, zero stress and anxiety. Life would be set. I'd be happy.

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
Poor whore has to have 1h of sex with you daily while you bust your ass off at work God knows how many hours. :mmm:

Your wife will always be the most expensive investment in your life. She better work for the lifestyle you offer or marry somebody else. Why the fuck would she deserve anything free? You plan on jacking off in the shower in marriage? Fuck that.

I wish some foid would by fridge full of food and rape me every day. The amount of free time and zero responsibilities, zero stress and anxiety. Life would be set. I'd be happy.
If you wife doesn't satisfy you sexually, you have the right to ask for a divorce, just for that, at least here. You'll have the upper hand in the court, and you won't get divorce raped that easily.
I didn't even think not having sex at all was a possibility in marriage. I was thinking of this, what if the husband asks for 6 hours of sex every day? Does the wife have to comply? And if the husband were to force himself on his wife, would that be rape? Keep in mind, they are having sex, every day, for one hour. But the husband wants more, he isn't satisfied. What would you call this case?
Or another scenario, you got married to a woman, you have sex every day, all is good. Then one day, she tells you, she's not satisfied, and has a fetish for pegging. Basically she wants to fuck you in the ass with some objects. You're normal man, so naturally you refuse Then, she drugs you in your sleep, ties you up, and fucks you in the ass with a shampoo bottle for 3 hours straight. Wouldn't that be martial rape?

• JFL
K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
I didn't even think not having sex at all was a possibility in marriage.
99.9% of the marriages in the west. Pretty much expected by women from their betabux.
I was thinking of this, what if the husband asks for 6 hours of sex every day? Does the wife have to comply?
That's an unrealistic extreme example.
Working 8-12h and having sex 6h? When does he sleep or eat? Yes she should comply, 6h of sex daily is better than 9 to 5 job.
Keep in mind, they are having sex, every day, for one hour. But the husband wants more, he isn't satisfied. What would you call this case?
Having more is ok but something ridiculous like 6h a day is better than Ron Jeremys 4h world record.
Or another scenario, you got married to a woman, you have sex every day, all is good. Then one day, she tells you, she's not satisfied, and has a fetish for pegging. Basically she wants to fuck you in the ass with some objects. You're normal man, so naturally you refuse Then, she drugs you in your sleep, ties you up, and fucks you in the ass with a shampoo bottle for 3 hours straight. Wouldn't that be martial rape?
Well, that's like saying what if her fetish is to bash your skull open with a rock, is that rape? Obviously tearing your asshole open with a shampoo bottle should be called something else, but yeah should be called rape too.
I am not talking about violent abuse, I'm talking about sex. Maybe be open about fetishes before marriage like we are about men's wallets. If you marry a psycho, then you are shit out of luck. Tho getting pegged or wage slaving my whole life is a no brainer too. Yeah, I'm that much of a faggot if pegging is required for life of security, sex and stress free time for hobbies paid by a foid.

Last edited:
Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
99.9% of the marriages in the west. Pretty much expected by women from their betabux.
Why do men even get married in the first place then?
That's an unrealistic extreme example.
Working 8-12h and having sex 6h? When does he sleep or eat? Yes she should comply, 6h of sex daily is better than 9 to 5 job.
Not unrealistic at all. It's not 6 hours non stop sex. He gets home, asks for a blowjob, eats his meal, asks for a handjob, takes a bath, another blowjob, then vanilla sex, then another session, then another one before bed.
Well, that's like saying what if her fetish is to bash your skull open with a rock, is that rape?
I don't think that'd be classified as rape. I think to be named rape, either sexual intercourse or penetration of some object must occur. Otherwise it's another type of sexual assault. If you knock down a woman, and let's say, fucked her armpit, you didn't actually raped her. You sexually assaulted her. Anything can be sexual assault, as long as there's sexual intent. The charges for the two crimes are different too,
Obviously tearing your asshole open with a shampoo bottle should be called something else, but yeah should be called rape too.
So it's marital rape then?
Well how about this case. The wife normally provides regular sex, however she's under stress due to death of her sister that week. His husband however, still wants sex, tries to initiate, and she refuses. So husband pins her down and fucks her, ignoring her cries entirely. Is that rape or not?
I am not talking about violent abuse, I'm talking about sex. Maybe be open about fetishes before marriage like we are about men's wallets. If you marry a psycho, then you are shit out of luck. Tho getting pegged or wage slaving my whole life is a no brainer too. Yeah, I'm that much of a faggot if pegging is required for life of security, sex and stress free time for hobbies paid by a foid.
JFL. I wouldn't tbh.
Why not just get divorced if your wife doesn't provide you with sex? If you can prove that, which you easily can, you can get divored rightfully. Even if it was legal to rape her, do you think she's just going to let it happen? In best case scenario, she'd divorce. Worse, she could harm you, poison you, give you libido lowering drugs, add estrogen to your food.

Also, I'm not talking about the ideal here, but the reality. Ideally, every man would have a virgin wife that'd serve him until death, and women wouldn't be let to whore around like they do today.

• +1
K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
Why do men even get married in the first place then?
Women lie to them.
Not unrealistic at all. It's not 6 hours non stop sex. He gets home, asks for a blowjob, eats his meal, asks for a handjob, takes a bath, another blowjob, then vanilla sex, then another session, then another one before bed.
That's one healthy male.
The wife normally provides regular sex, however she's under stress due to death of her sister that week. His husband however, still wants sex, tries to initiate, and she refuses. So husband pins her down and fucks her, ignoring her cries entirely. Is that rape or not?
U got me there...
JFL. I wouldn't tbh.
Life of slavery... Tough guy.
she could harm you, poison you, give you libido lowering drugs, add estrogen to your food.
Based and blackpilled.
Also, I'm not talking about the ideal here, but the reality. Ideally, every man would have a virgin wife that'd serve him until death, and women wouldn't be let to whore around like they do today.
Yeah... I don't know anymore. Just give me pegging I guess. Getting pegged or slaving my whole life for some rich cocksucker... Dunno which is more humiliating. At least she would pay better money.

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
@Cope Artist I need to make a thread about this pegging question :feelsthumb:

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Are you familiar with the other sayings of Pastor Steven Anderson @Kaz

I dont agree with this guys religions but he is a funny character

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
Are you familiar with the other sayings of Pastor Steven Anderson @Kaz

I dont agree with this guys religions but he is a funny character

I respect him for actually knowing what the fuck his religious books are saying.
He doesn't nitpick and lie, he worships and follows God to the word.
Every Christian should never accept homosexuality in any way. God is very clear on that.
He is not a coward who hides behind society's norms but instead stands proud for what he believes in.

Aren't you both Christians? Why you disagree with him? He has memorized Bible into his head and can call out bullshit on everyone who disagrees with him.

Truth is, none of these old religions fit the modern world, and that is why we made up excuses that God loves you no matter what as long as you repent or some shit like that.
You have a book to follow and if you intentionally go against it, you go against God. No sins will be forgiven then. There is hell and a heaven for a reason.

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
I respect him for actually knowing what the fuck his religious books are saying.
He doesn't nitpick and lie, he worships and follows God to the word.
Every Christian should never accept homosexuality in any way. God is very clear on that.
He is not a coward who hides behind society's norms but instead stands proud for what he believes in.

Aren't you both Christians? Why you disagree with him? He has memorized Bible into his head and can call out bullshit on everyone who disagrees with him.

Truth is, none of these old religions fit the modern world, and that is why we made up excuses that God loves you no matter what as long as you repent or some shit like that.
You have a book to follow and if you intentionally go against it, you go against God. No sins will be forgiven then. There is hell and a heaven for a reason.
I am not christain. Christianity has to be extremely compromised to even have a chance and fitting in modern society. Even after it has been trimmed down it still BARLEY works.

• +1
M

moatadinn

NEET
Oct 21, 2021
She's not supposed to have any power or asset, you fucking nigger. A simple humble retard maid that shits out some genetic legacy and fufills your sexual needs is exactly what a woman is supposed to be. Like a cow kept for its milk, or a sheep its wool, or a chicken its eggs.

Activity
So far there's no one here