Man it's like poetic, cosmic irony.

anon1822

anon1822

Banned
Apr 5, 2021
I fucking called it. Even 2 years ago I think I called it.

As I was rotting for years, I haven't enjoyed myself much. I was bored, so bored. Not even video games were enjoyable. I couldn't even watch TV show or anime. I just didn't like anything, I had ALL THE TIME in the world to do anything I wanted. And all I did was rewatch the same sitcoms 50 times, read reddit and watch youtube. Bored out of my mind, not liking anything for years.

And I fucking called what's happening right now, this fucking Murphy's law, this fucking poetic fucking cosmic irony.

I called it that just as soon as I'd have to fucking wageslave, thus having almost no fucking free time, that only then I'd start enjoying the things I had so much time for, the things that I won't really have time for anymore when I'm wageslaving.

And what happens? I've 2 fucking weeks till I have to look for a job. 2 fucking weeks till my life is fucking over and I'll be a fucking slave for $300 a month, full-time. And only now I fucking start enjoying anime again (I've watched 2 series from start to finish in 2 days). Only now I start enjoying games again (I've got not 1, but 2 huge games I'm interested in again). And I've even got books and manga I want to read. Fuck.

Is this hell? Seems to coincidental. Like some cosmic power is out there laughing its ass off at me.

Last edited:
gigacel123

gigacel123

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
Agreed. Most of this forum is dumb larpers so they wouldn't understand though. Especially some who seem like IT/landwhales.

Activity
So far there's no one here