Discussion Male Loneliness: No One Cares

Agoraneet

Agoraneet

Aug 26, 2021

Incellectual_Anon

Incellectual_Anon

NEET
Apr 13, 2022
Unless you are handsome and Pean, of-course.

Hole-less beings suffer.

impale

impale

NEET
Nov 27, 2020
This dude would ascend so hard with jaw implants
have you watched the video? he already says that he had great success with women in his teenage years, but women later in life didn't want him because he's a jobless loser neet who lives at his parents house hence why most of his videos are about how people should give him money for free

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
I don’t think people care about male or female loneliness tbh, I will admit though our modern society does a shit job in integrating males and proactively pushes social movements that suppress that.

loneliness results from personality and other people in society.

If someone deviates outside of societal norms or is unable to engage in conversation or relationships, then behavioral therapy is really good in helping people with that.
Society as a whole, it depends, society is necessary to have rules and order or else it becomes a scary place. Of course it can degenerate and it does, but you have to first see if it is you or others that cause that.

Females will reject low status men, it’s a fact of nature and the reason we have evolved so highly as we are.

With guys it’s different obviously, if you don’t stand up for yourself or you can’t integrate yourself well, then like I said, behavioral therapy may help a lot

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020

thoughts? he also says in his other videos that feminist marxist society will fix this and that jeff bezos should donate a house to him

He is definitely misguided but his heart is in the right space but he also became a tranny :feelsbad:

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
have you watched the video? he already says that he had great success with women in his teenage years, but women later in life didn't want him because he's a jobless loser neet who lives at his parents house hence why most of his videos are about how people should give him money for free
I can relate I see nothing wrong with free money

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
nothing wrong with being transitioning.

trans rights are human rights
No I'm saying he wants ubi which is good but I'm not down with transitioning I even told him that on his youtube channel. We had a short conversation he said so what if I am I said you need to get some pussey right away no cap

impale

impale

NEET
Nov 27, 2020
No I'm saying he wants ubi which is good but I'm not down with transitioning I even told him that on his youtube channel. We had a short conversation he said so what if I am I said you need to get some pussey right away no cap
so whats wrong with him transitioning? i think it's a good think if he doesn't feel like being himself in his body, I fully support trans people

Activity
So far there's no one here