Making lifestyle changes

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
So, I'm thinking about changing my lifestyle. I don't have to make any changes, but I want to.

I want to see how's it like to live differently. To have routines that are different from my current routines – which I don't really have.

I've been thinking about not coming here anymore. Or at least, I will log out. And maybe lurk here every now and then. I'm not sure.

And this is not a final goodbye. I might return. Tomorrow. Next month. Next year. Who knows? I don't. We will see.

What else... oh, yeah:

I hope I can rot in the public libraries. I plan to read books. Lots of books.

I don't read books to "improve" myself. I read books because I want to read books that interest me.

I have over a thousand books on my to-read list. So, yeah. Lots of reading to do.

Do I plan to get a job? No. Never. Or maybe... as a copywriter.

I plan to write essays about writing. And then send the essays to some advertising agencies – to see if they're interested.

But if they aren't. Well, shit. I'm not going to bust my ass off doing something that I absolutely hate ie. work.

And I don't wish to use the internet more than necessary etc.

I still love the mods. m0d5 are g0ds! :p

Ok. It's time to end this essay before it gets too long. I wish you all the best.

Cheers :feelslol:

p@rc@

p@rc@

divine
Dec 2, 2020
So, I'm thinking about changing my lifestyle. I don't have to make any changes, but I want to.

I want to see how's it like to live differently. To have routines that are different from my current routines – which I don't really have.

I've been thinking about not coming here anymore. Or at least, I will log out. And maybe lurk here every now and then. I'm not sure.

And this is not a final goodbye. I might return. Tomorrow. Next month. Next year. Who knows? I don't. We will see.

What else... oh, yeah:

I don't read books to "improve" myself. I read books because I want to read books that interest me.

I have over a thousand books on my to-read list. So, yeah. Lots of reading to do.

I plan to write essays about writing. And then send the essays to some advertising agencies – to see if they're interested.

But if they aren't. Well, shit. I'm not going to bust my ass off doing something that I absolutely hate ie. work.

Ok. It's time to end this essay before it gets too long. I wish you all the best.

GLHF

Nakiami

Nakiami

THAINEETs
Mar 16, 2021
Good luck, My countries doesn't want people to be educated, library barely exists :cry:

anon1822

anon1822

Banned
Apr 5, 2021

What else... oh, yeah:

Wow, so you can survive without working, completely off your blog and such? Nice, gratz!

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
All the best to you man, keep doing your thing!

Activity
So far there's no one here