Make me a mod

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Dear @Haruhi Suzumiya

May I be your slave apprentice and practice the dark arts of modceldom under your tutelag. May I have access to your mod dojo layer. May i immerse in your shit life. Learn the finest chicken tendies recipes from you master mod. I must gain more mod knowledge from the goat. Your patented mod secrets must be passed down to other mod generations. I beg of you take me under your wing. I will desert all of my possessions to be your mod soldier.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Dear @Haruhi Suzumiya

May I be your slave apprentice and practice the dark arts of modceldom under your tutelag. May I have access to your mod dojo layer. May i immerse in your shit life. Learn the finest chicken tendies recipes from you master mod. I must gain more mod knowledge from the goat. Your patented mod secrets must be passed down to other mod generations. I beg of you take me under your wing. I will desert all of my possessions to be your mod soldier.
Nice one who ever wrote that was a giga chad. But no mod for you we would be living under Shari law if you got the gig.

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
Rope asap
46C9CB4E B149 4881 B896 1813BF5A2534

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
Dear @Haruhi Suzumiya

first step becoming a mod, don't ask to become a mod, if you had a chance you blew it
:rolleyes:

Activity
So far there's no one here