Mahi mahi

B

Billy

NOT NEET (LEFT THE SITE)
Feb 12, 2021
Fun to catch and absolutely dalishis

They will change color before your eyes!!! Especially when they are stressed!!!!!!!

Heres one:​

BD3CA167 C2D5 4B86 A2CA 8CD1297C17EE

$2.50 Thread

B

Billy

NOT NEET (LEFT THE SITE)
Feb 12, 2021
Would have been cool if you showed it changing colors or something.
There are videos online its okay I will give you directions:

First go to the top of this window you have to be in the internet for this to work. Click the top where it says neets.me and now you can type anything into this bar. Type EXACTLY www.youtube.com you have to be very careful with this step if you are one letter off or put the period in the wrong place it wont work. Once you get to youtube there is another search bar on the youtube website. This is NOT the same search bar you used to get to youtube it is youtubes own search bar ON their website! Then type in Mahi Mahi Changing Color. Click SEARCH.

Enjoy.

$0.50 Reply

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Unwanted, Unloved, and left to die
Dec 2, 2020
There are videos online its okay I will give you directions:

First go to the top of this window you have to be in the internet for this to work. Click the top where it says neets.me and now you can type anything into this bar. Type EXACTLY www.youtube.com you have to be very careful with this step if you are one letter off or put the period in the wrong place it wont work. Once you get to youtube there is another search bar on the youtube website. This is NOT the same search bar you used to get to youtube it is youtubes own search bar ON their website! Then type in Mahi Mahi Changing Color. Click SEARCH.

Enjoy.

$0.50 Reply
I went on youtube, and on the recommended videos there was a funny video of cat.
I forgot to search up about the fish.
It's over.

Activity
So far there's no one here