Mahi mahi

Billy

NEET
Time online
11d 10h 56m
Fun to catch and absolutely dalishis

They will change color before your eyes!!! Especially when they are stressed!!!!!!!

Heres one:​

$2.50 Thread

Billy

NEET
Time online
11d 10h 56m
Would have been cool if you showed it changing colors or something.
There are videos online its okay I will give you directions:

First go to the top of this window you have to be in the internet for this to work. Click the top where it says neets.me and now you can type anything into this bar. Type EXACTLY www.youtube.com you have to be very careful with this step if you are one letter off or put the period in the wrong place it wont work. Once you get to youtube there is another search bar on the youtube website. This is NOT the same search bar you used to get to youtube it is youtubes own search bar ON their website! Then type in Mahi Mahi Changing Color. Click SEARCH.

Enjoy.

$0.50 Reply

Copexodius Maximus

Intergalactic Shitposting Abomination
There are videos online its okay I will give you directions:

First go to the top of this window you have to be in the internet for this to work. Click the top where it says neets.me and now you can type anything into this bar. Type EXACTLY www.youtube.com you have to be very careful with this step if you are one letter off or put the period in the wrong place it wont work. Once you get to youtube there is another search bar on the youtube website. This is NOT the same search bar you used to get to youtube it is youtubes own search bar ON their website! Then type in Mahi Mahi Changing Color. Click SEARCH.

Enjoy.

$0.50 Reply
I went on youtube, and on the recommended videos there was a funny video of cat.
I forgot to search up about the fish.
It's over.

Users who are viewing this thread