xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
@Eren right now
MAIN Magneto child

Eren

Eren

‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏
Nov 28, 2020
I'm getting nothing but maybe the magnet isn't strong enough.

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020

I'm getting nothing but maybe the magnet isn't strong enough.
Good. Just think it over when it comes to the second dose. I believe they give mostly sugar water with the first shot so people would spread their positive experiences with it.
Take your health into your own hands, let the weak rely on the vaccine.
Cheers.

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
I didn't get the vaccine, but my whole family did. None of them had any side effects.
Some of them took Chinese vaccine, some took the Pfizer one. Those are the only ones avaiable here, we don't have Moderna or the others. You get to choose between those two.
I don't trust a rushed vaccine one bit, that being said, I was the only one that showed symptoms. My father, for example, tested positive and showed nearly no symptoms, except for a slight fever. Whereas my fever was very high, and we needed to call the ambulance for me.
The magnetic effects have to be fake though. They probably press it hard on their skin or something. Even if they microchip you, there's no way there'd be enough metal to hold a magnet that big. There'd need to be a massive chip, and you can't inject that with a medical needle.
Right now, I can't get vaccinated even if I wanted to. Government doesn't allow it.

• +1
Reactions: Kaz
K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
I didn't get the vaccine, but my whole family did. None of them had any side effects.
Some of them took Chinese vaccine, some took the Pfizer one. Those are the only ones avaiable here, we don't have Moderna or the others. You get to choose between those two.
I don't trust a rushed vaccine one bit, that being said, I was the only one that showed symptoms. My father, for example, tested positive and showed nearly no symptoms, except for a slight fever. Whereas my fever was very high, and we needed to call the ambulance for me.
The magnetic effects have to be fake though. They probably press it hard on their skin or something. Even if they microchip you, there's no way there'd be enough metal to hold a magnet that big. There'd need to be a massive chip, and you can't inject that with a medical needle.
Right now, I can't get vaccinated even if I wanted to. Government doesn't allow it.
You were victim of shedding.

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
You were victim of shedding.
I don't really know what shedding is.

We have a whole different class of problems over here though.
The couple that owns the company that found the mRNA vaccine, Pfizer, are Turkish. So, supposedly, they wanted to sell the vaccine to Turkey, with a non-profit price, far lower than what they'd sell to other countires. However, our government rejected, because, again supposedly, they wanted to bargain for a higher price, so that they could fill their pockets in the meanwhile.
Noones going to ask about 10 million dollars missing in a 900 million dollar deal, at least in Turkey. If it's let's say, 150 millions instead, it will be noticable.

• +1
K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
I don't really know what shedding is.

We have a whole different class of problems over here though.
The couple that owns the company that found the mRNA vaccine, Pfizer, are Turkish. So, supposedly, they wanted to sell the vaccine to Turkey, with a non-profit price, far lower than what they'd sell to other countires. However, our government rejected, because, again supposedly, they wanted to bargain for a higher price, so that they could fill their pockets in the meanwhile.
Noones going to ask about 10 million dollars missing in a 900 million dollar deal, at least in Turkey. If it's let's say, 150 millions instead, it will be noticable.
Shedding is when the vaccine proteins spreads to other people from the vaccinated.
Yeah, Turkish company biontech got fucked over by phizer. They actually invented the vaccine but got jewd. They took Trump's money and paid for it.

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
Shedding is when the vaccine proteins spreads to other people from the vaccinated.
Yeah, Turkish company biontech got fucked over by phizer. They actually invented the vaccine but got jewd. They took Trump's money and paid for it.
Oh I see. Yeah I could have gotten it from my vaccinated family, it's a possibility.
At least they're billioneres now. Could have earned much more, but I doubt they'll be able to spend all of it anyways.
They grew up in Germany, so it makes sense that they're successful. If the dude had been born in Turkey, he probably would be sampling stools in a state hospital

• JFL
K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
Oh I see. Yeah I could have gotten it from my vaccinated family, it's a possibility.
At least they're billioneres now. Could have earned much more, but I doubt they'll be able to spend all of it anyways.
They grew up in Germany, so it makes sense that they're successful. If the dude had been born in Turkey, he probably would be sampling stools in a state hospital
I got sick also when my coworkers got vaccinated.
Fever, inflamed joints, and cough.
They on the other hand some got serious side effects that they ended up in a hospital in the surgery room. One got holes in his skin.
Of course, I am not allowed to go public.

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
I got sick also when my coworkers got vaccinated.
Fever, inflamed joints, and cough.
They on the other hand some got serious side effects that they ended up in a hospital in the surgery room. One got holes in his skin.
Of course, I am not allowed to go public.
Do you know which vaccine they took? I keep hearing bad stuff about Moderna

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
Do you know which vaccine they took? I keep hearing bad stuff about Moderna
Astra, like most of Europe.
Yeah, moderna is fucked and so is Bill Gates since his ex wife started commenting on his relationship with Epstein.
Only vaccine with a clean record is SputnicV... But who knows how they'll affect in the future.

S

Sorcerer

North-Atlantid Slayer. 6.5 inch dick. Blue-Eyes #1
Dec 9, 2020

@Eren and @Cope Artist, can you guys confirm if this is bullshit or not? Also, have you taken one or two shots, and what brand?

Wish The Vaccines Were Only For Ethnics.
6abe64cc-0fb2-4acf-a944-a795058e8d4b.png

Activity
So far there's no one here