Luciferian bank account is wiped out

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Front dest guy aka goth boy suddenly at work had his bank account garnished because his x wife didn't pay her student loans I think he said they took 2k he was almost in tears cause he didn't have enough gas money to get home. So being the nice guy I am I lent him 20 :feelsuhuh:

Women are always the most empathetic sex guys. She dumped him cause she made a whole 1.25 more an hour then him in the relationship he made 26 and she made 27.25 an hour so she divorced him.

She won't return his calls so he had to shut down all his accounts so the government couldn't garnish but there coming for his pay check next. Marriage is so wonderful isn't it guys :feelslol:

Last edited by a moderator:
uglyboi1

uglyboi1

neet for almost 9 yrs never worked hand atrophy
Dec 12, 2021
n5ze16rnnzp81.jpg

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
:feelslol::feelslol: Sry but I got zero empathy for married men. He deserves everything that's coming.
But let's look at the bright side. Now he has more time to tour the world with his goth band "Ghouls of Damnation"

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
:feelslol::feelslol: Sry but I got zero empathy for married men. He deserves everything that's coming.
But let's look at the bright side. Now he has more time to tour the world with his goth band "Ghouls of Damnation"
:feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol: " ghouls of damnation":feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol:

Get this he also has a support animal that has to be with him at all times :feelslol: it's a black lab with white markings on its chest to match his goth outfits :feelslol::feelslol::feelslol:

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I listen to his bands orginal music and it was straight garbage. He has a female goth lead singer :feelslol: and he sits at his desk all day auto tunning her voice on his computer :feelslol:

He also claims to be a conservative :feelslol: and he used to go to Anton levas church of Satan in sf :feelslol: but claims he doesn't worship Satan

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
Get this he also has a support animal that has to be with him at all times :feelslol: it's a black lab with white markings on its chest to match his goth outfits :feelslol::feelslol::feelslol:
I listen to his bands orginal music and it was straight garbage. He has a female goth lead singer :feelslol: and he sits at his desk all day auto tunning her voice on his computer :feelslol:

He also claims to be a conservative :feelslol: and he used to go to Anton levas church of Satan in sf :feelslol: but claims he doesn't worship Satan
:feelslol:Man it just keeps getting better and better. Cant wait to see the concert.
Already bought a ticket, makeup and a Jack the Ripper costume.

Activity
So far there's no one here