Discussion lucid dreams

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
Have you had one? I've had several, I see a lot of waifupilled anime loving consumers here like @Haruhi Suzumiya who refuses to even look at a real life woman and has dedicated his heart and soul to the fictional world yet they aren't lucid dream maxxing. My first lucid dream I fucked an anime girl and it actually felt real, I woke up thinking I was raped but my door was locked, I even scanned my room thinking someone had to have been fiddling my dick while I was asleep because that shit felt too good. But it was all in my head, in my dream. You can't call yourself a true weeaboo if you've never transcended dimensions within your dreams and went balls deep in your anime wife. I think I brought up lucid dreaming before but I haven't had any in a while and it's pissing me off, I want anime dream coochie now :feelsugh: I do all sorts of weird shit to lengthen my REM sleep so I can have a higher chance at getting anime coochie but I'm still an anime coochieless man. I can't wait for those lucid dreaming headsets to be a reality so every single night I can fuck an anime girl, this is actually technology that will be a thing within the next decade, there's prototypes but they apparently suck

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
It's hard as fuck to have them normally. I take l theanine, GABA, eat complex carbs and drink this tea called mugwort every night. I do dream checks, basically I look at my clock and then look away and look back, if my clock is distorted or drastically different, I'm within a dream. The reason I do this is because eventually my brain will do it subconsciously if I repeat it enough, every time I've become lucid it's because some part of my brain is like "wait, this isn't real" like I'll be sitting at school for some reason in my dream and I'll immediately become lucid because I'll be like why the fuck am I at school, I haven't went to school in eons. I've done drugs in my dreams, fucked whores, imagined planets and alien cultures [UWSL]:feelsshh: it's the coolest shit but it's so hard to do. The idea of one day being able to lucid dream every night is the biggest hopefuel I could ever have, the way these lucid dreaming technologies are supposedly going to work are by monitoring your sleep, when you reach certain periods in your REM sleep cycle, little flashes of lights or tiny sounds will make you lucid. I don't get the science and I don't think the people making it understand completely either [UWSL]:feelsstudy:[/UWSL] I want to fuckin lucid dream NOW [UWSL]:feelseye:[/UWSL] [UWSL]:feelseye:[/UWSL] [UWSL]:feelseye:[/UWSL] [UWSL]:feelseye:[/UWSL] [UWSL]:feelseye:[/UWSL] [/UWSL]

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
I don't even get regular dreams...
You do but you probably don't remember them because you don't place importance on them particularly. There's a very short period of time after waking up where a person remembers their dreams for the previous night, if your first thought when you wake up is "what did I dream last night?" and you started writing your dreams down in a journal, you'd start recalling your dreams every single night. If the first thought when you wake up is something different (getting on the PC, eating food, etc) then that short time frame to recall the dream is gone. I know because I've went years thinking I had no dreams, try keeping a notebook near your bed as a visual reminder to write your dreams down. I'm positive you'll start having all sorts of wacky fucking dreams, it's a shame to not recall your dreams, because within your dreams you can theoretically do anything. From fucking anime girls, to become literal energy and flying into outerspace, the more focus you put on your dreams, the more detailed they become. Chances are you probably haven't really thought or cared about dreams in a very long time, your brain prunes out information you don't need, well that's my theory anyways I'm gonna sleep hope I get anime coochie tonight but I probably won't :feelseye:

LetsGetOut

LetsGetOut

I EAT MORE CHICKEN THAN ANY MAN EVER SEEN
Aug 28, 2021
I had multiple dreams where i fucked gabbie carter, it really fell good almost if was real, I also had one where I suck one of young alexis texas tits.

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
I’ve been doing tantric dream yoga, and I’ve been able to induce lucid dreams quite consistently

W

WeebHunter3000

CEO of BBC
Jun 13, 2021
Tried to in the past and came across someone recounting a time they had an experience with “Shadow People“. It was terrifying enough to make me never touch lucid dreaming again.

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature
Nov 26, 2020
I used to do some experiments with this lucid dream shit but unfortunately I had to stop.

During one such lucid dream session, I went outside and started to flirt with a 9/10 stacy in a bar, I was almost there, then suddenly I felt a strong urge to take a shit, I ran to the bathroom and took a huge diarrheal dump, it was messy and I almost flooded the entire bathroom with my subhuman curry shit. Then suddenly my dream was over and I woke up. The stacy was gone.

Then I realized I was lying on the bed and my bed sheet was covered in shit, I was naked and there were shit all over my body, on my face, hair, everywhere. Then I moved my head around and I saw my room. It looked like I am in the middle of an aftermath of Syrian war, my shit was smeared all over the room, on the wall, ceiling, floor, lamp, everywhere, I was in the middle of an Armageddon. No fucking idea how that happened but that was it, the last experiment with my lucid dream.

😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 :feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelslol::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL:

Last edited:
incelkingkong

incelkingkong

incel battle royale
Nov 28, 2020
I used to do some experiments with this lucid dream shit but unfortunately I had to stop.

During one such lucid dream session, I went outside and started to flirt with a 9/10 stacy in a bar, I was almost there, then suddenly I felt a strong urge to take a shit, I ran to the bathroom and took a huge diarrheal dump, it was messy and I almost flooded the entire bathroom with my subhuman curry shit. Then suddenly my dream was over and I woke up. The stacy was gone.

Then I realized I was lying on the bed and my bed sheet was covered in shit, I was naked and there were shit all over my body, on my face, hair, everywhere. Then I moved my head around and I saw my room. It looked like I am in the middle of an aftermath of Syrian war, my shit was smeared all over the room, on the wall, ceiling, floor, lamp, everywhere, I was in the middle of an Armageddon. No fucking idea how that happened but that was it, the last experiment with my lucid dream.
no fucking way this isnt a larp :feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL:

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
My dreams are random and I intent them to stay that way and surprise me(when I see)

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
I have two books about lucid dreaming in my bookshelf but was too lazy to read them.
But I know its legit and an incredibly good cope so I might try it again.

Activity
So far there's no one here