Low T trait: Getting called mam

Saito

Saito

NEET
Sep 19, 2021
Everytime in the drive thru or on the phone I get called mam or miss. After all these years I'm too defeated to even correct them. Was thinking of that voice surgery but then again what's the point it's not like it's gonna fix my other problems..

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
Damn thats rough. Still in your early twenties?

Optimus

Optimus

NEET
Jan 8, 2022
Yea man can relate, although I have a nasally type voice which affected me since puberty. Really sucks cuz voice can make a huge difference

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Everytime in the drive thru or on the phone I get called mam or miss. After all these years I'm too defeated to even correct them. Was thinking of that voice surgery but then again what's the point it's not like it's gonna fix my other problems..
Brutal it's too bad your not rich you could buy voice surgery lord knows I could use some enhancements but it's elective bro.

Can you imagine how happy society could be if cosmetic surgery was sublimented

aksu_aks1

aksu_aks1

EBTmaxxed Goatmaxxing Advocate
Nov 16, 2021
Yea man can relate, although I have a nasally type voice which affected me since puberty. Really sucks cuz voice can make a huge difference
i have the opposite, a deep voice that i think kind of sounds like a retard voice imo and sounds kind of like an ee accent.

Activity
So far there's no one here