Low paying jobs arnt worth it

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
So in the states minimum wage is 15 but it cost 18 dollars for a decent meal, obviously you can go cheep at fast food for so long. So let's say you work a 4 hour shift. Well you would automatically spend about 30 to 40 dollars a day just on food gas 5 dollars, So your taking home about 20 to 30 dollars a day. Wich isnt even worth it at all. If you just stay home you can eat on about 10 to 20 dollars a day. And collect food stamps. It's just simply not worth the effort. Now if you were making 30 dollars an hour it's worth getting your ass out of bed. This is why I have no modivation to work. It's just simply not enough money to drive me to be cucked all day. When I could just neet.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Clearly welfare maxxing is the best way to go when you can't be fucked to go to college, wagie grind, do all of that. I'm NEET for life
The down side is neetdom= inceldome I cant figure out wich is worst but there is definitely a precipice on waging if your getting minimum wage your inceldome stays relatively the same. So again not worth it. If your making 40 and above maybe but only if it's an easy none labor job. I literally wouldn't do construction for a million dollars a year.

B

Billy

NOT NEET (LEFT THE SITE)
Feb 12, 2021
The down side is neetdom= inceldome I cant figure out wich is worst but there is definitely a precipice on waging if your getting minimum wage your inceldome stays relatively the same. So again not worth it. If your making 40 and above maybe but only if it's an easy none labor job. I literally wouldn't do construction for a million dollars a year.
True any hourly job is just as ridiculed by society and especially women . Telling a woman you are NEET vs a McDonalds worker is the same result. They are disgusted

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
True any hourly job is just as ridiculed by society and especially women . Telling a woman you are NEET vs a McDonalds worker is the same result. They are disgusted
Correct the only advantage to the wagie is he might meet a hole that works at McDonald's and is on the same low level footing forming a bond but most the times those holes are part time college students who look down on there wagie counterpart

V

VoDkA

Banned
Jul 12, 2021
So in the states minimum wage is 15 but it cost 18 dollars for a decent meal, obviously you can go cheep at fast food for so long. So let's say you work a 4 hour shift. Well you would automatically spend about 30 to 40 dollars a day just on food gas 5 dollars, So your taking home about 20 to 30 dollars a day. Wich isnt even worth it at all. If you just stay home you can eat on about 10 to 20 dollars a day. And collect food stamps. It's just simply not worth the effort. Now if you were making 30 dollars an hour it's worth getting your ass out of bed. This is why I have no modivation to work. It's just simply not enough money to drive me to be cucked all day. When I could just neet.
Just get an education, dawg.

V

VoDkA

Banned
Jul 12, 2021
Actually not bad advice if you get a worthy major you can excel in but not worth it for a social studys degree. But you have to really be dedicated. Neets are lazy
Except if you have a low IQ or an average one.

Activity
So far there's no one here