Comfy Low-Mid-High Normies/Soy and Women appropriate everything and turn it to shit

gigacel123

gigacel123

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
Games? Shit. Every franchse they touch crashes and burn. See Last of Us 2, Fallout, TES, FF7R, and most modern games.
Memes? Shit. The memes you see noware dumber than even the dumbest ragecomic in the 2000s. Pepe and wojak have been ruined by normies. Women are like "omg im into memes" and its probably some shitted meme on Instagay or whatever.
Internet? Shit. Reddit has taken over and turned every into gigasoy.
YouTube? Shit. It'salwas the same O face and clickbait title. PLEASE DONATE TO MY PATREON PLEASE FOR MORE CONTENT EVEN THOUGH MY FREE VIDEOS ARE SHIT
Slang? Shit. Literally, yikes, sweety. What ever happen to adults not talking like a teenage girl?
Movies? Shit. Soy Wars. Soyvengers. The same bs.

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
  extendo   1288334672900351624437174943696174216968758n

Fontaine

Fontaine

NEET
Dec 1, 2020
Forza Motorsports was ruined by them tbf

jaded jabble

jaded jabble

NEET
Nov 30, 2020
Games? Shit. Every franchse they touch crashes and burn. See Last of Us 2, Fallout, TES, FF7R, and most modern games.
Memes? Shit. The memes you see noware dumber than even the dumbest ragecomic in the 2000s. Pepe and wojak have been ruined by normies. Women are like "omg im into memes" and its probably some shitted meme on Instagay or whatever.
Internet? Shit. Reddit has taken over and turned every into gigasoy.
YouTube? Shit. It'salwas the same O face and clickbait title. PLEASE DONATE TO MY PATREON PLEASE FOR MORE CONTENT EVEN THOUGH MY FREE VIDEOS ARE SHIT
Slang? Shit. Literally, yikes, sweety. What ever happen to adults not talking like a teenage girl?
Movies? Shit. Soy Wars. Soyvengers. The same bs.
But muh strong female characters

Activity
So far there's no one here