NSFW LOW INHIB ARAB ENTERS HIS SCHOOL WITH AN AK47 [JFL]

Time online
17d 16h 1m
This video proves that desert arabs are the most low inhib high T dark triad badboys on the planet, he just doesnt care and enters his school like Tony Montana. He is NT maxxed and knows he will soon marry a cute fertile virgin from his tribe who never even talked to someone else before. And he is probably a 3 PSL, but sees himself as gigachad warlord. If he lived in the West he would probably be posting here. High T Desert Arabs are indeed the most content people in life.

He is 17 years old and his inhib is already this low

Meanwhile you pissweak emasculated virgins cry about not having "a s-s-social circle" and not having friends at school, because you're a high inhib beta bitchboy. This arab guy can enslave your entire family for fun and make them servants in his desert mansion.

Keep barking for dark triad arabs

Last edited:

Fabio

ๆ—ฅๆœฌ่ชžใฎๅญฆใถใ“ใจใŒๅ‡บๆฅใชใ„
Time online
31d 6h 22m

ใ€Ž ใ€

The Official Forum Lolicon
Time online
12d 41m
This video proves that desert arabs are the most low inhib high T dark triad badboys on the planet, he just doesnt care and enters his school like Tony Montana. He is NT maxxed and knows he will soon marry a cute fertile virgin from his tribe who never even talked to someone else before. And he is probably a 3 PSL, but sees himself as gigachad warlord. If he lived in the West he would probably be posting here. High T Desert Arabs are indeed the most content people in life.
View attachment 10692

Meanwhile you pissweak emasculated virgins cry about not having "a s-s-social circle" and not having friends at school, because you're a high inhib beta bitchboy. This arab guy can enslave your entire family for fun and make them servants in his desert mansion.

Being a Religious Zealot has nothing to do with Inhibition

Time online
17d 16h 1m
Being a Religious Zealot has nothing to do with Inhibition
Inhibition is inhibition, doesn't matter if religion was the reason for this.
you would not do this, I wouldn't as well but he is definitely low inhib even if he is a Muslim

ใ€Ž ใ€

Time online
12d 41m
Inhibition is inhibition, doesn't matter if religion was the reason for this.
you would not do this, I wouldn't as well but he is definitely low inhib even if he is a Muslim
How do you know I wouldn't do this? Do you know me as a person?

Time online
17d 16h 1m
I wouldn't hesitate to kill someone if they did something evil enough to warrant it
i agree. I would not doubt you would kill someone if they did something evil to you, this is a normal thing for a man but I doubt that you would shoot up a school

ใ€Ž ใ€

Time online
12d 41m
i agree. I would not doubt you would kill someone if they did something evil to you, this is a normal thing for a man but I doubt that you would shoot up a school
the reason I wouldn't shoot up a school is because of moral concerns, not inhibitory restrain

Sorcerer

North-Atlantid Slayer. 6.5 inch dick. Blue-Eyes #1
Time online
22d 10h 33m
View attachment 10692

He was commiting A School Shooting Because He Was An InCel.

Besides, Most Arab Bois Look Like This:

@Alzheimer the little anime girl is afraid LOL

Alzheimer

โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Ž โ€โ€โ€Ž
Time online
38d 12h 10m
Time online
17d 16h 1m
FBI doesn't care if it's Muslim terrorism but if you'd praise ER, theyll raid your home.
cope. unless you live in sweden. most countries don't care about race or whatever. they will still arrest you even if you're Muslim.

Kaz

-
Time online
49d 2h 31m
cope. unless you live in sweden. most countries don't care about race or whatever. they will still arrest you even if you're Muslim.
My point is that there's a lot of money to be made with an Incel arrest. Muslim getting arrested won't cover the news, which means barely any money to feds.
These are not heroes, the FBI is a business like hospitals.

Users who are viewing this thread