NSFW Low Activity of These Forums

Eren

Eren

‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏
Nov 28, 2020
facts tbh. Forum activity's already dying out since the .co & looksmax users went home & neet lifestyle is pretty repetitive already.

Socrates

Socrates

I know that I know nothing
Nov 29, 2020
facts tbh. Forum activity's already dying out since the .co & looksmax users went home & neet lifestyle is pretty repetitive already.
I'm bored already of this site, hence why I haven't posted much these past few days. This site seems like a failed experiment. There's just not that many NEET related things to talk about without getting repetitive.

chudur-budur

chudur-budur

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature
Nov 26, 2020
It was dead Friday last week too. I think I was the only one who made a thread on the last Friday night.

"Muh NEETbux, muh basement, muh piss-bottle."

All are hypocritical pieces of shit.

All these forums are teeming with fakecels and fakeneets.

Original

Original

I wanna be original but can't figure out how
Dec 2, 2020
this forum has existed for like a week give it some time to grow damn

NCRcel

NCRcel

Wishing for nuclear winter.
Nov 29, 2020
this forum has existed for like a week give it some time to grow damn
If 3 months from now we still only have like 30 people online then it would be safe to say it has failed. But yeah, only 1 week and people are giving up? Kinda ridiculous

Original

Original

I wanna be original but can't figure out how
Dec 2, 2020
If 3 months from now we still only have like 30 people online then it would be safe to say it has failed. But yeah, only 1 week and people are giving up? Kinda ridiculous
even 3 months isn’t a big deal tbh and i don’t see a problem with it being kind of small anyway ngl.

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
10%
Neets.me users every weekend when I spent hours with my low IQ brain to construct shit for these fucking chads and betabuxxes. Fucking niggers.
20908837 min

23312606 min

1f9nbrqn4lf41

Or they were rating buttholes on looksmaxx... Fuck if I know what gayass traditions they got and fuck off with the necro post warnings, there are no new threads to post on fucking shit.​

Activity
So far there's no one here