Loving your parents is bluepilled

Disorder

Disorder

Why the world gotta be like this?
Nov 29, 2020
If you're ugly, short, poor or dissatisfied with the hand you were dealt, who's to blame? Even if they raised you well and had good intentions, they're the ones who burdened you with your shit life and they will treat you as if you owe them and will rarely see their own faults. How can you love your parents as an incel?

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
My father is not that bright and he is somewhat self-aware so I like him. He has never been an asshole towards me.

My mom is just a foid, not her fault for being born without a brain.

My stepdad is a cunt.

Never expect any deep thinking, love, or advice from parents. They had you for selfish reasons and often blame you for not enriching their lives.

SkinjobCatastrophe

SkinjobCatastrophe

flossing and driving
Nov 29, 2020
Its a morally ambiguous position thats for sure. Whats the right amount of helping, or assistance, to give to your kid? Parents are obligated to help but should they, at some point, give them less assistance and force them to live on their own? And if something goes wrong, like the kid has a health problem, or he has any genetic issue like hes lazy, or ugly, are the parents 100% responsible? It seems like they are and thats why i am never having kids. If my kid was born and had anything go wrong I would feel responsible. Its not right to put that on a person

Activity
So far there's no one here