@Looksmax refugee is gay

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
Your a curry bro?
People of color.
Formed in 2001, the Coalition of Communities of Color (CCC) is an alliance of culturally-specific community based organizations with representation from the following communities of color: African, African American, Asian, Latino, Middle Eastern and North African, Native American, Pacific Islander, and Slavic. The CCC supports a collective racial justice effort to improve outcomes for communities of color through policy analysis and advocacy, environmental justice, culturally-appropriate data and research, and leadership development in communities of color.

T

TuxedoMask

Banned
Nov 28, 2021
People of color.
Formed in 2001, the Coalition of Communities of Color (CCC) is an alliance of culturally-specific community based organizations with representation from the following communities of color: African, African American, Asian, Latino, Middle Eastern and North African, Native American, Pacific Islander, and Slavic. The CCC supports a collective racial justice effort to improve outcomes for communities of color through policy analysis and advocacy, environmental justice, culturally-appropriate data and research, and leadership development in communities of color.
Wtf does this mean we can get reparations?

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
You can demand but will you actually receive?
Tuskihi4

Alzheimer

Alzheimer

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
Dec 1, 2020
Gaymax Rapefugee

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
I remember the other day @Looksmax Refugee II kept asking @Haruhi Suzumiya on the discord if he ever saw serge's face and if he was cute @Haruhi Suzumiya wasn't responding but gaymaxx kept going on and on about how he bet he is cute
why i was tagged in such a thread....again, can't you fags solve this stuff on discord, it has to be here?

Activity
So far there's no one here