Looksmax is the chad of neets.me

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Even though that fag never gives reacts I'll admit he's the chad of neets.me with all the views he gets.

Even though his whiney brown boy threads are starting to get on my nerves. All he does is pander to truecel brown boys.

Even just mentioning his name will get me more views just watch. Jfl some where @Looksmax Refugee II has brown truecel fan boys jerking off to his threads :feelslol:

Some of his threads are insightful I'll give him that but he will never get a react from me ever again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
I think you and @Khaos II have conspired against me khaos used to dick ride now he's too big for his britches.

I never should of gave him all that advice now he thinks he's better then all of us
Jfl at you schizo. Nobody is conspiring against you. It's been slow with the reacts for everybody in fact. if you want reacts you gotta put in the work and make high effort threads.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Jfl at not giving me reacts. It's not like I target anyone to not react posts to.
Literally every so called high effort thread you make I did it a year ahead of you. I just don't call it out. I'm for ever evolving while you still repeat yourself with your whiney brown boy threads.

Grow up would you. I need more insight like your shit house. I need more personal information from you so I can black mail you when you accend so you can pay me a handsome ransom so I can buy copes you here me brown boy

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
Literally every so called high effort thread you make I did it a year ahead of you. I just don't call it out. I'm for ever evolving while you still repeat yourself with your whiney brown boy threads.

Grow up would you. I need more insight like your shit house. I need more personal information from you so I can black mail you when you accend so you can pay me a handsome ransom so I can buy copes you here me brown boy
Cope I have the most diverse thread portfolio on neets.me

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
I think you and @Khaos II have conspired against me khaos used to dick ride now he's too big for his britches.

I never should of gave him all that advice now he thinks he's better then all of us
Wtf never said I'm better than anyone it's over for me all I do is rot all day I didn't do anything to you just leave me alone

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
No shit I'll leave you alone once you start dick riding again I'm sick of this

You used to mire my work but now you think your a gigga 🇹🇩 chad you must be stopped
I just don't have energy to be active on every thread I'm not dick riding anyone never did never will but don't worry I'm probably not going to post much anymore either

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I just don't have energy to be active on every thread I'm not dick riding anyone never did never will but don't worry I'm probably not going to post much anymore either
Bull shit you used to be my biggest dick rider on this forum I like that guy much better then this up tight shit head you've become

But I really like your post but you put no effort into commenting on mine so I guess your just a selfish piece of shit now I see how it is

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
Even though that fag never gives reacts I'll admit he's the chad of neets.me with all the views he gets.
If anything being the "Chad" of a social outcast niche site with around 600 members is no achievement, its sad :feelslol::feelslol: At least some users on is and other sites are moneymaxed. We dont even have that, we just have absolutey nothing.

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
Bull shit you used to be my biggest dick rider on this forum I like that guy much better then this up tight shit head you've become

But I really like your post but you put no effort into commenting on mine so I guess your just a selfish piece of shit now I see how it is
I don't understand where all this hatred is coming from but whatever man.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
If anything being the "Chad" of a social outcast niche site with around 600 members is no achievement, its sad :feelslol::feelslol: At least some users on is and other sites are moneymaxed. We dont even have that, we just have absolutey nothing.
It's chad preet or bust around here now the three most active users here are all brown boys.

Neets.me is the bottom barrel of incel forums. Incels.is is full of money maxers. While every one here is either a neet or on the verge of completely giving up to become full time sweat pants wearing neetcels with no hope but even so I need my dopamine

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I don't resent you but you keep insulting me and saying I think I'm better than others when I don't.
Obviously I'm joking about you being stuck up dude dam what's gotten into you lately. Your missing the point so I give up apparently the world resolves around you these days cause you can't take a minute to leave a fucking comment you dick head is all I'm asking but you want to go round in circles never mind then my cry for attention isn't working so fuck it

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I don't resent you but you keep insulting me and saying I think I'm better than others when I don't.
Oh fuck off with your false accusations snow flake I'm just pointing out the obvious you don't leave one fucking react or comment I'm only complaining cause I like you brown boy

This is what a real nigga would say

" Oh my bad dog ill get back a you next time"

But no you have to sound like some winey brown boy twink I'm over it dude never mind forgot I even brought it up

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021

Users who are viewing this thread​

• KARENIN
Total: 7 (NEETs: 1, Wageys: 6)

RIP @Looksmax Refugee you will be contacted by a three-letter name agency soon.
61Nz28km9OL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

Activity
So far there's no one here