incelkingkong

incelkingkong

incel battle royale
Nov 28, 2020

Alzheimer

Alzheimer

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
Dec 1, 2020
I've probably seen hundreds of these "looksmatch in 20XX[UWSL]:soy:" threads on these type of forums, do you ppl never get bored of repeating the same shit everyday [/UWSL]

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I bet he's not even getting much she could have made him her betabux no joke that's how inflated foids smv is.
Agreed I see obies hookers out all the time getting picked up on the blade. Just for laughs I asked this one obies hooker how much and she wanted the same amount as the elite hookers wich was a 100 us. :feelsdumb:

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Our saint and savior I pray for your return
I swear I seen him sitting court side at a lakers game the other day. I should of taken a picture cause it looked exactly like him.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I've probably seen hundreds of these "looksmatch in 20XX[UWSL]:soy:" threads on these type of forums, do you ppl never get bored of repeating the same shit everyday [/UWSL]
No this never gets old so stfu your a nobody you have some nerve saying this to established neetcels who have worked hard to move up into the ranks of inceldom

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
No, once you go blackpill, you never go backpill

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
"When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty."
Repeating the truth and exposing the clownworld is the very meaning of our lives. To call it "boring" is to be a heretic.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020

The way she turns her back smuggly and laughs with her spatula, hair pulled up while her fag boyfriend stairs into the camera makes me want to break my cell phone instantly. :feelsdumb:

And yet I want more give me more of this abomination @NeverEndingWinter this is too insane to look away. Please do a whole thread on this couples tiktocks I need more of this rageful for some god forsaken reason. This is what not getting coochie does to a nigga :feelsdumb:

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
whites date the least outside of their race bro stop this jewish sorcery
Nope I go on what I see come to cali it's a niggers wonder land I've seen those gay fake tinder stats its complete bull shit especially in the inland areas of cali niggers are worshipped like gods here

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
Nope I go on what I see come to cali it's a niggers wonder land I've seen those gay fake tinder stats its complete bull shit especially in the inland areas of cali niggers are worshipped like gods here
but i bet all my neetbux most of them are ugly or low tier beckies

Alzheimer

Alzheimer

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
Dec 1, 2020
Whole life consists of repeating same actions everyday.
yeah cause you are forced into doing so, doesn't mean you have to extend that to every aspect of your life like an obedient dog

Activity
So far there's no one here