Loner trait: most of your PMs are with mods from getting warnings

W

WeebHunter3000

CEO of BBC
Jun 13, 2021
Let’s be honest, It’s not like anyone here is worth talking to.

anon1822

anon1822

Banned
Apr 5, 2021
Tbh I loved my avoidant personality (or schizoid or whatever it is) for most of my life. It was pretty comfy to be lazy and isolate myself and just rot in bed with my laptop my entire life. I have an empty inbox on all sites. I also only have 2 contacts on my phone, mom and dad.

But its major downside is that it makes it impossible to get pussy. Even if a motivated ghost possessed me and wanted to turn my life around to the point I could get a girl, it would take years of non-stop efforts.

Gotta have a damn social circle to get pussy, especially in tiny ass countries. Or be a Chad of course but for them a social circle is something that they don't even know the meaning of cause they get it for granted.

Hmm, if you find rope lend me some.

W

WeebHunter3000

CEO of BBC
Jun 13, 2021
Tbh I loved my avoidant personality (or schizoid or whatever it is) for most of my life. It was pretty comfy to be lazy and isolate myself and just rot in bed with my laptop my entire life. I have an empty inbox on all sites. I also only have 2 contacts on my phone, mom and dad.

But its major downside is that it makes it impossible to get pussy. Even if a motivated ghost possessed me and wanted to turn my life around to the point I could get a girl, it would take years of non-stop efforts.

Gotta have a damn social circle to get pussy, especially in tiny ass countries. Or be a Chad of course but for them a social circle is something that they don't even know the meaning of cause they get it for granted.

Hmm, if you find rope lend me some.
Yeah man if only I had a social group on neets.me I’d be getting all the girls.

anon1822

anon1822

Banned
Apr 5, 2021
Yeah man if only I had a social group on neets.me I’d be getting all the girls.
No I meant that my antisocial personality is why I have an empty inbox everywhere, and also why irl I behave the same, where my social life is just as thriving as my internet social life. Which is why I won't ever get pussy. That and being a bald ugly fuck of course.

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
Try to be a mod, my only pm's are complains about the warnings I gave, try waiting for someone wanting you something,or try to be friendly or ask something and nothing, you get nothing
anohana GIF

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
No I meant that my antisocial personality is why I have an empty inbox everywhere, and also why irl I behave the same, where my social life is just as thriving as my internet social life. Which is why I won't ever get pussy. That and being a bald ugly fuck of course.
In my case it's even more tragic and suicide inducing because I actually had a social circle. During my late teens existential depression, the blackpill, avoidance problems and learning about the world destroyed me and I isolated myself from them. I'm also to afraid to reconnect with my former friends, they probably think I'm dead or homeless living under a bridge. My god... :feelsrope::feelsrope:

Activity
So far there's no one here