LOL Lol

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
So a rich faget propositions you to fuck you in the ass. Assuming he is wearing a condom and is STDs free how much would it cost. For me I'd do it for free jk. I'm broke af ngl id probably do it for 1 million. As long as I knew he had a brief case full of cash. But if I was rich. I wouldn't do it for any price. How about you. Take the gay pill.

no ammount, a rich fag can afford bodyguards, he will fuck you, humiliate you, and throw you out or kill you, i'd rather become a burglar if i was desperate for money than getting fucked.

Great idea jfl then go to jail after you get caught and get bbc in prison for nothing. At least you would be set for the rest of your life if u did it for a million.

i will pass, no ammount would be enough, you would want to kill yourself after getting fucked

What if you were homeless, its below zero, and showing all the shelters are closed for a week, all your gear is soaking wet, your going to freeze to death. The rich faget has a brief case full of cash for 1 million hes ready Then what? I guarantee you would get out the baby oil yourself and lube up your butt hole.

bruuuh i would rather kill and risk jail, i don't live in america, my answer remains no, no matter my situation i wouldn't be gae ever , i would then kill myself so ded with money is pointless.

Got it then I guess you'll just freeze to death while I'm drinking sex on the beach and escourt maxing to the fullest cause I took one up the ass from a mysterious rich weirdo faget

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
It's over
Crouch Crying Jordan Meme

Activity
So far there's no one here