Lol, I got 3 days of premium (for free) for the most popular dating app in my country. I swiped on EVERY woman. 0 matches.

anon1822

anon1822

Banned
Apr 5, 2021
You get a few dozen swipes as a free user, but unlimited as a premium.

So of course I just started swiping without even looking at the screen. I was literally reading manga and pressing the like button. My finger started hurting. I even reached a point where it wouldn't show me any more women, maybe I literally swiped on every woman in this damned city.

0 matches. 0.

I'm gonna be a damn virgin forever. The craiglist-like sites yielded 0 results as well. I'm doomed. Well, with my unhealthy lifestyle I probably won't have a libido for much longer, maybe I won't care anymore soon! God damn but right now I'm obsessed with sex for some reason, pussy is on my mind 24/7.

Edit: Lol, I was right. If I increase the distance from 20km to 21, there's more women I can swipe on. So that means I literally swiped on everyone available within reasonable geographical distance.

Maybe it's all bots and spam accounts. Yep, I'm gonna cope with thinking that. Maybe the whole app is fake.

Last edited:
anon1822

anon1822

Banned
Apr 5, 2021
sex is not real bro
I really wish sex didn't exist. What a fucked up thing it is. Such an urgent and burning need that can't be satisfied unless some cunt deems you worthy.

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
You are looking for sex and not for relationships I assume, why don't you pay for it to get over with it, you can already tell that online dating doesn't works for you

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
I only masturbate 3-4 times a week, I don't have much of a sex drive although when I do get horny it is extreme lust which causes me to do unusual things like buy a mannequin head and wig to masturbate onto.

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

Jan 26, 2021
I tried dude. There's only 1 site where you can find them. I contacted a whole bunch of them. Tried to meet up with one. That turned out to be a scammer, luckily I figured it out before I paid anything. And an overwhelming percentage of them are scammers. Very few actually have ratings. The ones that do barely respond, are too expensive, and sound like they're scammers too tbh. Cause even the good reviews are "great!" and that's the whole review. Not to mention the overwhelming price (1/6th of the monthly wage for 1 hour) and the damn convoluted plans I need to make in order to even get the few hours I need to fuck a whore. In conclusion, fucking a whore won't be an option in this country, 90% scammers cause it's an illegal activity and the market is small.
save money, once you save enough go somewhere else and go for it, it's so simple.

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

Jan 26, 2021
If that's what he wants and how he want to cope so be it, you can't make every person dislike 3dp and find inner peace with anime
fooly cooly smoking GIF

anon1822

anon1822

Banned
Apr 5, 2021
If that's what he wants and how he want to cope so be it, you can't make every person dislike 3dp and find inner peace with anime
fooly cooly smoking GIF
I wish that was possible. I do love hentai and anime but it's just not enough, I need pussy. I actually wanted to brainwash myself to not need pussy and just be satisfied with 2D, but I just don't see how.

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
I really wish sex didn't exist. What a fucked up thing it is. Such an urgent and burning need that can't be satisfied unless some cunt deems you worthy.
look what this whore says if you are under 183cm dont even talk to me

K

kaang

lurkercel
Oct 29, 2021
If you swipe right too much, the app shaddowbans you

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
I bought it and got constantly laid in Mexico City. I used it in America and only got demisexual trannies and like 5 matches :feelsrope:
those matches being trannies in case that wasn't implied or asexual crackwhores I've posted pics before, I'd double tap obese coochie when horny enough but can't even get that locally, this world is out of order

anon1822

anon1822

Banned
Apr 5, 2021
those matches being trannies in case that wasn't implied or asexual crackwhores I've posted pics before, I'd double tap obese coochie when horny enough but can't even get that locally, this world is out of order
Wow, if I were you I'd get my gringo ass down to Mexico and plunge into those putas cojones-deep. Sounds amazing.

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
Wow, if I were you I'd get my gringo ass down to Mexico and plunge into those putas cojones-deep. Sounds amazing.
Yeah it was amazing, if you ever want to get laid head to Mexico City, no Spanish required (I don't know any) just avoid Cancun or other parts as they're shitty. Mexican women HATE their men, this isn't me just saying it like fags say online like "muh asian women don't like me, muh blah blah blah" every single woman I was with told me how much they hated their men. Literal vitriol, they only had white matches. If you are a 4/10+ white man you can get laid constantly and the best part about it, even though you're no doubt spergy and weird as fuck IRL considering you're posting here :feelsbook: you can still get laid there. I'd meet with girls and have to get completely smashed to talk to them and there'd be long several minute periods of time with no conversations in which the girl was clearly feeling awkward, but the good part about it is :feelscute::feelscute: they blame themselves

You see, if you didn't speak to an American foid for a few minutes, they'd blame you. But because they're talking to you (a foreigner) their English skills will be passable but not amazing. So they'll think they're the reason for the awkward silences :feelsdevilish: this is very important because it masks your autism and they also try to make it up to you :dance: this is my theory. I've tried talking to autistic women IRL that are from America and I'll tell you this, even they will say I am socially retarded and give me shit :feelsugh: but that never happened from a latina, they are incapable of understanding your autism because of the language barrier, besides that, coochie is $30 an hour if you don't want to bother with the social games. If you ever want to go to tutorial island, Mexico City is the place

anon1822

anon1822

Banned
Apr 5, 2021
Yeah it was amazing, if you ever want to get laid head to Mexico City, no Spanish required (I don't know any) just avoid Cancun or other parts as they're shitty. Mexican women HATE their men, this isn't me just saying it like fags say online like "muh asian women don't like me, muh blah blah blah" every single woman I was with told me how much they hated their men. Literal vitriol, they only had white matches. If you are a 4/10+ white man you can get laid constantly and the best part about it, even though you're no doubt spergy and weird as fuck IRL considering you're posting here :feelsbook: you can still get laid there. I'd meet with girls and have to get completely smashed to talk to them and there'd be long several minute periods of time with no conversations in which the girl was clearly feeling awkward, but the good part about it is :feelscute::feelscute: they blame themselves

You see, if you didn't speak to an American foid for a few minutes, they'd blame you. But because they're talking to you (a foreigner) their English skills will be passable but not amazing. So they'll think they're the reason for the awkward silences :feelsdevilish: this is very important because it masks your autism and they also try to make it up to you :dance: this is my theory. I've tried talking to autistic women IRL that are from America and I'll tell you this, even they will say I am socially retarded and give me shit :feelsugh: but that never happened from a latina, they are incapable of understanding your autism because of the language barrier, besides that, coochie is $30 an hour if you don't want to bother with the social games. If you ever want to go to tutorial island, Mexico City is the place
Wow, the average Mexican salary is several times higher than my country's, and yet their coochie is like half as cheap? I truly live in a shithole.

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
Wow, the average Mexican salary is several times higher than my country's, and yet their coochie is like half as cheap? I truly live in a shithole.
The minimum daily wage in Mexico City is like $7, not hourly. Mexico City being the richest area practically there, there's some areas where people get paid below $3 USD a day and don't report it because they're too afraid of losing their dogshit job. It's a very poor country, I was talking with a local over Discord who claims he was able to get coochie for just 100 pesos at most places. I don't think foreigners will get these rates and some of the higher end brothels charge up to $100 USD but I digress, it's legal and you know what you're getting. I think that makes it better then jumping through hoops to find ugly illegal coochie off the internet.

Also several times higher? Damn :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: where the fuck do you live, Eastern Europe? It was over from the start for you poorcel

anon1822

anon1822

Banned
Apr 5, 2021
The minimum daily wage in Mexico City is like $7, not hourly. Mexico City being the richest area practically there, there's some areas where people get paid below $3 USD a day and don't report it because they're too afraid of losing their dogshit job. It's a very poor country, I was talking with a local over Discord who claims he was able to get coochie for just 100 pesos at most places. I don't think foreigners will get these rates and some of the higher end brothels charge up to $100 USD but I digress, it's legal and you know what you're getting. I think that makes it better then jumping through hoops to find ugly illegal coochie off the internet.

Also several times higher? Damn :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: where the fuck do you live, Eastern Europe? It was over from the start for you poorcel
Poorest country in Eastern Europe actually lol. Even our neighbors look at us as the poor ones. But $3 USD a day? $90 a month? Yeah not even we're that poor. Here it's like $300 a month, that's what I usually say. Although I talked with my parents recently and apparently a lot of people make like $250 a month so idk what to think.

Activity
So far there's no one here