Lmao I'm going to die a virgin. Even without considering anything regarding my looks.

anon1822

anon1822

Banned
Apr 5, 2021
I'm not even saying this from an incel mentality point of view. Nah, even from a totally neutral standpoint, I'm going to die a virgin.
Check this out, I did the math, I researched my situation very well.
There's several factors that combine that ensure I won't ever have sex: 1. I have no friends/no social circle whatsoever. 2. I live in a shitty poor country 3. I'm a bit autistic
The funny part is this: all those factors intertwine and amplify each other.
And so, any sort of advice, even bluepilled advice, doesn't apply to me. I've thought about every strategy, anything even a normie would say, it just doesn't work even theoretically.
For example, one might say: get friends, get a social circle! But wait, I can't! Why? I'm from a shitty country where it's super hard to, especially when you're adult, well after university age. Any advice you'd think of like "get a hobby, join a club, do stuff with people!" just doesn't apply here. There's no such clubs, unless you're a kid or something, there's just no ways to make friends as an adult. Unless through other friends. Add a dash of autist, even suppressing my antisocial tendencies, and there's just no way I'd have a chance to make friends irl, much less a girlfriend.
And there's other things that ensure my perpetual virginity. Like, in this shitty country there's no hookup sites/apps. Well, they do exist but they're all just hookers or spam. Mostly spam really. And no realm woman really uses them. And if they do, you know the problem with dating sites. And also I'm autistic and anxious about using those anyway.
Regarding hookers btw, that won't work. First of all, with the low salaries in this country, fuck spending that much money on a hooker, the price is disproportional to salaries. Second, I want to do things with a woman that you can't/shouldn't do with a prostitute (kiss, cuddle, cunnilingus etc...).
And cold approaches won't work either, obviously.
Lol, even any bluepilled idea I've seen on reddit or in any other place, it just doesn't apply to my circumstances, even when completely disregarding my looks, I'm gonna die a virgin. Not that my bald self with shit teeth, skin, eyes etc... helps the situation.
Damn, maybe my libido will decrease in a few years though. It's torture though, I'm still a male and so obviously I desire sex and female physical affection.

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
You'll have to scout out severely mentally ill women with low self-esteem and/or impressionable teenagers then, good luck :feelsok:

vomit

vomit

NEET
Dec 19, 2020
Everything you've written in this post applies to me
Coping is the only path

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
Some men go to the church and choose celibacy, it's normal OP :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
140627 2020 rodger1 1001 16x9 992

Ultraman

Ultraman

NEET
Nov 28, 2020
I think it's impossible, if you are in your twenties and you are bald and autistic you had it even worse than me, add to that the lack of romantic-sexual experience something that the woman will realize. the situation is not well presented.

Activity
So far there's no one here