LL is acutally safe and you could get 12 cm ez peasy if you have the money

G

GigaChad™

Banned
Feb 17, 2021
its much safer than you might think

I, standing at 188cm, still consider it. 10cm above average height isnt that much after all. Need that 6'7 halo buddy boyos

G

GigaChad™

Banned
Feb 17, 2021
He'll grow out of it.
Absolutely wrong, and I personally suggest you to save up for it. Your 27cm skull combined with your manlet height are a gigantic failo when it comes to dating and athleticism

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
Absolutely wrong, and I personally suggest you to save up for it. Your 27cm skull combined with your manlet height are a gigantic failo when it comes to dating and athleticism
I am a 25 years old virgin. What dating? What athleticism?
My only option is to marry some poor village girl. If I fail at that, I'll die a virgin.

G

GigaChad™

Banned
Feb 17, 2021
I am a 25 years old virgin. What dating? What athleticism?
My only option is to marry some poor village girl. If I fail at that, I'll die a virgin.
are you even trying tho? muh 25 yo virgin muh I will die as a virgin

for Christ’s sake start pinning test

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
are you even trying tho? muh 25 yo virgin muh I will die as a virgin

for Christ’s sake start pinning test
No I am not trying, I haven't tried in almost a decade or so.
What's testosterone going to do for me? I've been lifting for nearly 8 years now, I'm already muscular. You honestly think women would care if I were to go over the natty limit? I don't think they'd even notice.
I could lose the fat though, but I have no will to do so.

G

GigaChad™

Banned
Feb 17, 2021
What's testosterone going to do for me?
help you lose fat, make you your sexually more active so maybe you actually chase after chicks and get laid (?) + more motivated and relaxed in general. Worst case scenario you are going to live the best 10-20 years of your life and after your balls shrink you are going to feel so suicidal to end it that exact moment.

Cope Artist

Cope Artist

Satire account
Nov 26, 2020
help you lose fat, make you your sexually more active so maybe you actually chase after chicks and get laid (?) + more motivated and relaxed in general. Worst case scenario you are going to live the best 10-20 years of your life and after your balls shrink you are going to feel so suicidal to end it that exact moment.
I don't think it's a good idea man. My libido is insanely high as it is, I masturbate 5-6 times a day and I'm barely satisfied. If I see something remotely resembling a woman, I want to jump on it and fuck it. I crave sex so much, if I were to get a hold of a woman, I fear I'd fuck her to death. If it made me hornier, I'd just go crazy. Not being able to have sex as it is right now is painful enough. With extra testosterone I don't know what I'd do.

G

GigaChad™

Banned
Feb 17, 2021
I don't think it's a good idea man. My libido is insanely high as it is, I masturbate 5-6 times a day and I'm barely satisfied. If I see something remotely resembling a woman, I want to jump on it and fuck it. I crave sex so much, if I were to get a hold of a woman, I fear I'd fuck her to death. If it made me hornier, I'd just go crazy. Not being able to have sex as it is right now is painful enough. With extra testosterone I don't know what I'd do.
imagine being high T and virgin

G

GigaChad™

Banned
Feb 17, 2021
The fuck am I meant to do? Go outside and rape women?
C930FE0C 2393 42A0 BC8F 9E326541B931

G

GigaChad™

Banned
Feb 17, 2021
Another shitty troll thread that @Haruhi Suzumiya ignores because he's a garbage mod
both you and that mod are bigot users that are weirdly worshiped (not really, but you get the point) on here for no particular reason other than an early join date and a purple nickname

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
Another shitty troll thread that @Haruhi Suzumiya ignores because he's a garbage mod
this is not incels.co, mabye you joined the wrong forum
both you and that mod are bigot users that are weirdly worshiped (not really, but you get the point) on here for no particular reason other than an early join date and a purple nickname
keep that tone and your % will get higher soon

Activity
So far there's no one here